I wonder if there is a negative IQ?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Seriously... can brain matter live in a vacuum?

NEW TROUBLE FOR PACMAN

WSB-TV in Atlanta reports that Titans cornerback Pacman Jones allegedly punched a woman on January 3 in a North Atlanta strip club.

And the woman whom he punched is a lawyer.

The incident allegedly happened on January 3. The lawyer, Wanda Jackson, alleges that Jones entered a manager's office, accusing the club among other things of stealing money from him. She says that, during the meeting, Jones lunged at her several times. She also alleges that, in a hallway after the meeting, he reached around a security guard and punched her.

Though the report isn't clear on this point, it appears that a warrant has been issued for Jones' arrest, and that he's due in Court on February 8. The incident could result in a claim that he has violated his probation in Nevada stemming from the infamous Las Vegas strip club "Make It Rain"/"Make It Hail . . . Bullets" incident from February 2007.

Most importantly, it likely puts Jones back in the cross-hairs of Commissioner Roger Goodell. Though Jones has been cleared to re-join the Titans for offseason activities beginning in March, the league could look to swiftly impose further discipline on Jones as a result of these new allegations.

As we've said all along, if Jones can't stay out of trouble when he has a job, he surely won't be able to stay out of trouble when he doesn't have a job.

Maybe when the former WVU star gets suspended the next time he'll make good on his promise to return to school to get his degree . . . in Michigan.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, how dumb is he? I'm sure he only plays football for the money, because if you love the game, you won't be suspending yourself further by doing things of such idiocy.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1152288003&channel=823396007

At the end Pacman was asked where do you think youll be in 2-3 years? he said hopefully 2 probowls and Dallas this was added in August but the dudes and idiot and sounds like it throughout the whole video. Tennesse should get rid of this trash because for 1 he probably wont get to play in the NFL ever again and he said he wants to pay for Dallas.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She has withdrawn her complaint but in any case this guy appears dumber than a bag of hammers.

His last strip club problem started when he "made it rain" with a garbage bag full of cash, then tried to take the money back.

Now he is saying again that he was robbed at a strip club.

#1)When the money goes on stage, it's no longer yours.

#2)Since you don't understand #1, stay the hell out of strip clubs.

Every one of these incidents costs him hundreds of thousands of dollars. Stay out of strip clubs you idiot. The money this costs him is more than enough to have strippers at his house 24/7/365.

Members online

Latest posts