I won my league :)

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats!! I always start out 6-0. Then I go through a late season collapse where either my players get injured or put on IR. So I end up with a 6-7 record, finishing 6th or 7th place in the league :(

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers make up like half the Pro Bowl if all deserved players were chosen and congrats

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely owned the regular season, but a guy that barely sneaked into the playoffs had a crazy good week against me in the semifinals and I lost. That was the week Aaron Rodgers was out against the Patriots. Even without Rodgers, I would have beaten any other team that week. The next week I put in Tim Tebow just for the heck of it and still would have crushed either team that was in the championship game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I helped my 10 year old in his NFL league. Neither of us had done it before. Talked him in to taking a flyer on Vick. Benched Brady for him. Worked OK. Took some time to get receivers. He had let the computer draft for him. He took 2nd in the regular season and smoked everone in the playoffs. He was benching his Mon and Tues night players so they wouldn't lose for him he was that far ahead. He had no Packers most of the season. Took a shot on Jones but he was too hit&miss. Cut him and Driver when he got hurt.

Didn't enjoy the league itself though. Way too many absent owners, picked their teams and never showed back up. Only four active owners. Hard to make trades that way. One player dropped his entire team before week one and didn't pick up any players until week eight. The active managers did better obviously.

Members online

Latest posts