I wish the media would stop saying...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are two things that the media keeps on mentioning about the Pack which I think are just ridiculous and wish would end. I think the first one will due to Aaron Rodgers injury.
1) The Packers have an easy schedule.
I have never played one down of any physical type of organized tackle football. (Just backyard stuff with friends and neighborhood kids when I was a kid.) But I wouldn't think that with the toughness at the level of NFL football that any upcoming games are easy. Especially when the star QB is taken out of the game for whatever reason. Anything can happen at any time as we saw on MNF.
So stop thinking that the Packers have an easy schedule when they are going up against other pros playing the same game at a similar level.
2) The Packers receiving core is decimated.
I even read this on the Packers own website.
Yeah, I know that certain star receivers are not playing because of injury. But there are other receivers out there. Or am I looking at ghosts? It's "Next man up" but for some reason the receiving core gets overlooked by that saying.
Packers are getting it done with the other receivers of the team. Why does the media, even the Packers own, act like they don't have anyone else to catch the ball?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Not counting Rodgers injury the Pack are getting healthy. CM3 is getting close to return. This is like 2010 everyone getting healthy down the stretch.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've always noticed these past few years the Packers seem to do better under the radar, then come post-season (which I believe we'll still make) surprise everyone. Then the media will act like they always believed.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fine. They can keep it up. Prefer not to be the media darling/top target of other teams.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts