I will start it

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Sherman doesn't deserve to complete this season. He has proved once again that he can't manage the game. That was a pussuy call on 3rd down, running the ball. You're 1-4, you go for the win. This isn't a tie game situation. I know we had injuries galore, and the defense once again made Culpepper look like an all-pro, but if you go for the first down instead of the field goal you at least have a chance to win the game. I am so tired of watching this team be mismanaged. Let's end the pain now and start playing for next year but let's do it with another coach. And for gosh sakes let's not blame the loss on injuries to Ferguson and Greene. They didn't cause us to lose this game.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
Mike Sherman doesn't deserve to complete this season. He has proved once again that he can't manage the game. That was a pussuy call on 3rd down, running the ball. You're 1-4, you go for the win. This isn't a tie game situation. I know we had injuries galore, and the defense once again made Culpepper look like an all-pro, but if you go for the first down instead of the field goal you at least have a chance to win the game. I am so tired of watching this team be mismanaged. Let's end the pain now and start playing for next year but let's do it with another coach. And for gosh sakes let's not blame the loss on injuries to Ferguson and Greene. They didn't cause us to lose this game.

i'm glad i didnt see the game here...i saw they were up 17 at the half, was happy, and then after washington was done ****** san francisco the packers game popped on fox and i got to watch longwell nail the tying field goal...i also got to witness the packers play the famous "drop 8 men and rush 3" giving culepepper loads of time to complete passes to get in field goal range

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts