I was right about Crosby

OP
OP
Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you REALLY serious?

What would have happened if we had been blown out?

A missed FG wouldnt have mattered, there was many reasons as to why we lost not just Mason Crosby, he might be one of them but what if Rodgers had thrown that first pass out of bounds and we scored a TD on that play, what if Jennings or whoever caught that pass in OT and scored a TD? we would have won, Its not CROSBY's Fault!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know if youre doing this seriously, or to be funny, but either way its really not funny. Especially considering what just happened tonight.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Its ONE reason..

Just like Rodgers fumble, just like Drivers fumble..

But to say Mason kicked Brilliant is just ** insert your own words****

I think you need help in your attraction to Mason

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
HE missed a 50 odd yarder, what do you want me to say?

Crosby sucks, well that means Jennings Sucks cause he dropped a catch!

I dont get this anymore.

Exactly every player had a part...Masons stands out more because it was points we should have had

Just like if a Wr drops a sure Td catch, or RB fumbles walking into the end zone

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay Okay I understand you guys are mad at crosby but lets face it he's not bad of a kicker. A 54 yarder is really tough to do.. even in a dome. Also! Crosby barely missed that field goal, I would say if it was a few inches towards the left he would've made it. Crosby shows promise but overall today's loss has to be pointed to the entire team.

OP
OP
Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay Okay I understand you guys are mad at crosby but lets face it he's not bad of a kicker. A 54 yarder is really tough to do.. even in a dome. Also! Crosby barely missed that field goal, I would say if it was a few inches towards the left he would've made it. Crosby shows promise but overall today's loss has to be pointed to the entire team.

Thanks, Crosby is great!

Nuff Said

Can I close this topic now?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, Crosby is great!

Nuff Said

Can I close this topic now?

yeah go ahead and close this thread. I wasn't joking when I said that crosby is a good kciker, that was my true and honest opinion Crosby. A lot of his kicks barely hit the upright but with a few years under his belt he can be great, I see him as the aaron rodgers of our kicking position.

OP
OP
Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah go ahead and close this thread. I wasn't joking when I said that crosby is a good kciker, that was my true and honest opinion Crosby. A lot of his kicks barely hit the upright but with a few years under his belt he can be great, I see him as the aaron rodgers of our kicking position.

I cant close it lol, Longtime re opens it HAHAH, he could be great and he is a good kicker atm

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can't trust in Crosby. He yanked against the viqueens in 08, against the bears, again at detroit this season, again against the queens...c'mon!

Members online

Latest posts