I want your predictions!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cali born kid vs the Wisc born kid... Playing for the opposite franchises. Funny how that is.
I have family that started in Berkeley Ca. and ended up in Wisconsin and went from Wisconsin and ended up in Berkeley Ca.
All coincidental.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I don't think it will be quite as cold as the ice bowl..but close. What amazed me about the icebowl was how many people were dressed to hilt by that I mean in suits and dresses! ..the cheerleaders had little tiny white canvas shoes on.

Lacey already said he's going sleeveless, and I have a feeling that Nelson will too!

Now as for the crazy fans...of course there will be a few bikini girls to get on tv,..and one or two men shirtless!:confused:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ok, it wont beat the ice bowl temp of -13

I say it will be -11 at some point

All the packers offensive lineman go shirt less

Kapernick does as well and his tatts freeze off his arms

Changing my guess as the cold isnt here yet

will be about 5 at kick off that's a 16 degree swing!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it will be quite as cold as the ice bowl..but close. What amazed me about the icebowl was how many people were dressed to hilt by that I mean in suits and dresses! ..the cheerleaders had little tiny white canvas shoes on.

Lacey already said he's going sleeveless, and I have a feeling that Nelson will too!

Now as for the crazy fans...of course there will be a few bikini girls to get on tv,..and one or two men shirtless!:confused:
Yeah, ya look at any old photos of sports crowds and nobody is wearing anything with the team logo on it or even team colors. And all the coaches wore suits and ties.
And of course no one wore crazy costumes which makes some games look more like Halloween than a football game.
I wonder when these trends started and when teams or the NFL realized it could make a bunch of bucks by selling team gear?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts