I think now is a good time to panic

• Thread starter The_Ohioan_Cheesehead
  • Start date
T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Two weeks in a row we go into overtime and lose by a FG.

Both Times The Offvense had a chance but dident take it.

Today we suffered more Injury's.

This week was like a mirror of last week but different team. Same **** different team.

Im beginning to think firing MM is not such a bad idea. And bring in a new Offvense Coordinator

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers totally suck. Poor offense..........defense couldn't stop my F'n grandmother. Special teams really suck ***. Playoffs?????? Playoffs? Are you F'n kidding me???? Playoffs???

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm fairly baffled by it all.

I'm trying to not let it bother me too much, I hate having Sunday afternoons and being bummed over football. Given our situation I try not to let it bug me so much. Especially since there's not really 1 big specific thing that's hurting us the most, besides injuries maybe and that's something out of our control I think.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MM is awful. How could he not see Bulaga needed help, and gave him nothing all game.. Leave Rodgers to get destroyed. Great ******* gameplan.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM is awful. How could he not see Bulaga needed help, and gave him nothing all game..

Completely agree. To be honest, I don't know why someone else didn't speak up and ask for a chip from a TE on Wake or leave Kuhn or Jackson in to help out. It was an obvious situation that everyone was seeing.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone that doesn't think we suck............can go hang out with Linde Infante. If he is still alive!

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, we do not need a RB, and MM is a great coach.

I guess TT and MM thought we were deep enough to make a run for the division without any looking for any help.

Vikings
Jets
Cowboys
Vikings
Falcons
49'rs
Lions
Patriots
Giants
Bears

We could easily lose 7 of these games.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Im going to lay down and take a nap.

Atleast the Badgers was able to win. And come to think of it if the badgers and packers played. The Badgers would come out on top. The way the packers play.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as it hurts we must not give up. We are having a really bad time right now, but it won't always be like this. I truly believe this team can come back. Crazy things are going on all over the league, not just with us. We have many battle left ahead of us. The freakin Lions could still come back and win it for all we know.

Vikings are having issues if it helps any, Peterson = fail!!!

irlpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The injuries have killed us. Add this to the problems of penalties and the O-Line that have plagued us under MM and have never been addressed, and well, we've gone from a possible 12-4 team to 6-10/8-8 at best.
The only thing on our side is that the rest of the nfc north is abysmal too at the moment.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The biggest problem I see is the LACK of flags against the teams GB plays. They pick apart and call every single tiny *potential* infraction as a major penalty against GB, yet the very next play or drive from the other team, they do the EXACT same thing and no flag.
Late hit on Rodgers (both last week and this week), NO FLAG.
Miami blatantly runs into Woodson... flag against GB (this biggest WTF moment of the game).
Offensive pass interference against Miami... no flag.
2 different easily seen holding calls against Miami... no flag.

That is what has been pissing me off more than anything lately. Replay after replay, at least 2-5 per quarter are never called against anyone GB plays, yet called against GB when the other team just got away with it, sometimes multiple times.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody remember last year when everyone was in a dead panic and calling for everybody but the ball boys to be fired? It's still too early and we are holding our own in the division, all we need to worry about now is getting healthy and staying in the division race. We can still come out of this okay, 10 more weeks of football. I still believe 10-6 can win this division.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha Everyone finally off that high horse huh? I find this quite humorous I must admit

If you find it humorous.........you are obviously not a Packer fan. As far as coming off the high horse is concerned..........I for one was never on it. All the people talking about how the Packers were going to go to the Superbowl.......before we even watched one game.......well.......I would say its pretty damn stupid.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not down to blaming refs for losses even though the calls against us don't seem to apply to the other teams. What I find unsettling is the LACK OF URGENCY and LACK OF EMOTION in the players and coaching staff.

It is like everyone gave up on the season 3 weeks ago.

Watching them play with a coach 'oh well-ing' along is really getting disheartening. Someone needs to start shaking the damn tree.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hate this. I didn't see the game live because I am at work but I had the live gamecenter thing online going. I am just dumbfounded. This is getting rediculous. Yeah, the Packers are banged up, got it. Where are the adjustments? I just saw some highlights and they looked exactly the same as they did last week, lost. They look lost. I don't even know where to begin with this. I'm very frustrated and probably not making any sense, but something needs to be done. Its like the old adage; "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you." As much as I hate to admit it, the Pack just fooled us twice.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody remember last year when everyone was in a dead panic and calling for everybody but the ball boys to be fired? It's still too early and we are holding our own in the division, all we need to worry about now is getting healthy and staying in the division race. We can still come out of this okay, 10 more weeks of football. I still believe 10-6 can win this division.

History will always repeat itself until we learn from it. Losing any game breaks my heart but we have the rest of the season ahead of us. I wonder how long it will take any doubters to get back on the ship when they start to play better? But we must just be considerate of everyone, there are many types of fans. Some fan's emotions directly parallel however the team is doing. Some tend toward the harsh critic. Some are the eternal optimists, glass half full mentality. As for me, my freakin cup runneth over. It's just the way I look at life in general. I never stop fighting, I don't know how to give up. To me, if I lose faith in my team, it is me who let them down, and not the other way around. I would never want to let my team down as a fan, as much as gut wrenching as it is to see them lose at anything, I simply cannot give up on them. To me, my loyalty is unconditional. Or maybe I'm just stubborn/ hard headed as hell, LOL! Go Pack!!! Still believe in you and the spirit within!!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score

we didnt have grant, finley, and barnett out for the year though. I still have confidence, just not nearly as much as last year at this point when I was down in the dumps. In my opinion we have a tougher scheduale this year as well.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not that I don't have faith or that I only like the Pack when they win. That isn't it at all. I'm just frustrated. This loss was nearly identical to the loss to the Redskins. The dictionary defines learning as 'A change in behavior as a result of an experience.' Apparently the team learned nothing last week because they did the same thing this week. That is what is so frustrating. I know we won't win every game and I am ok with that, I am not ok with the lackluster effort and stubborn refusal to adjust.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
This all stems from TT, IDIOTIC decision to keep 3 FB's and 4 TE's, I'm starting to think that he doesnt know what he is doing. TT should be demoted to a scout, and MM should be QB's coach.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This loss was nearly identical to the loss to the Redskins. The dictionary defines learning as 'A change in behavior as a result of an experience.' Apparently the team learned nothing last week because they did the same thing this week. That is what is so frustrating. I know we won't win every game and I am ok with that, I am not ok with the lackluster effort and stubborn refusal to adjust.

Exactly what I was thinking. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

meh I don't think winning a couple games by 3 points is the problem, the problem is letting the game stay close for 4 quarters, we should be blowing out teams like the redskins and the dolphins if we expect to be Super Bowlers..There should be no overtime, it shouldn't be on Mason Crosby's shoulders.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, who invited you? Heaven forbid we cheer and have hoped for our football team.

The same person who invited you? There's a difference in cheering for your team and being unrealistic. Lions fans still cheer for their team don't they?

Members online

Latest posts