I think KFAN's Paul Allen is a bit Jealous

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a tweet today that Paul Allen, the guy who calls Minnesota's games, was going off on Rodgers. So I decided to tune in for a bit and see what was being said. Here's a couple notables:

"Aaron Rodgers wants nothing to do with Brett Favre right now."

"I'm about to call Aaron Rodgers the most overrated QB in the NFL!" <-- LOL! He then proceeds to label him a fantasy QB only.

Then, after answering a question totally unrelated to Aaron Rodgers, he proceeds to make jokes about Rodgers over throw of Jennings in the playoffs and some other play. As if Favre has never over-thrown someone.

Anyway, I take his comments to be nothing more than juvenile jealousy. Sure, Aaron Rodgers has missed a guy or three, but who hasn't? No QB is 100% accurate. Not even his beloved Croc Shot artist Brent Fraud.

OP
OP
SpartaChris

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I get so sick of Aaron Rodgers conversation. Makes me sick, I want to puke!" LMAO! If that's not blind jealousy, I dunno what is!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"We will beat the Green Bay Packers two times this year"

"They're talking about renaming Lambeau field since Moss owns it"

Interesting...

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is that the earlier podcast or the live one? im trying to find the comments...any times?

OP
OP
SpartaChris

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is that the earlier podcast or the live one? im trying to find the comments...any times?

I went here, which is probably the same link Mr. Stylez posted:

Media Player

He makes comments and takes shots at us throughout most of the whole segment. It's pretty funny how pathetic, desperate and jealous he sounds.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think i might know why?

Bretts forum had a thread about him...Owner of the site calling him an ***....

They were ripping on him pretty hard, I suspect someone COULD have got Paul Allen a message about Bretts Offcial forum calling him an ***..

Wouldnt suprise me if Paul got scared an thought mocking Rodgers will calm the nerves of those over there

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bunch of nonsense if you ask me. Sounds to me like a bunch of boys on the playground. They need to grow a pair and get over themselves. All that aside, I'd take Rogers over Favre any day. That's what this really boils down to at the essence of it. Rogers Vs. Favre and Favre Vs. everyone else.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If only Paul Allen could convince the Vikings that Rodgers is nothing to worry about and that he's only a Fantasy QB.

Peterman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PA

Ok guys, I'll preface this by informing ya'll that I'm a Bears fan. Just moved to the Twin Cities from Wisconsin. Yes, Paul Allen is a tool. I listen to KFAN because I like to hear the Vikings fans whine (much like I listened to the score 1570am back home to listen to packer fans whine). Listening to him and the other homer fans around here, you'd think that Bret was born and raised in Minnesota and played here is whole career. It so annoying how they pine over him now, but just a few years ago he was an overated packer.

Of course now that Randy is back, they are going to the superbowl.:suicide2:

And people, if you want to feel better about your oline, just watch ours.

Go Bears!:happy0005:

PS- I've learned that Packer fans aren't as bad as Viking fans.

OP
OP
SpartaChris

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder what Paul Allen thinks about Favre's over throws, fumbles and the pick six at the end, being as how he was so critical of Aaron Rodgers and all?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think i might know why?

Bretts forum had a thread about him...Owner of the site calling him an ***....

They were ripping on him pretty hard, I suspect someone COULD have got Paul Allen a message about Bretts Offcial forum calling him an ***..

Wouldnt suprise me if Paul got scared an thought mocking Rodgers will calm the nerves of those over there

That thread is gone where the owner of Bretts Official Forum called PA an ***

Come on D, and Pete stop deleting threads that makes Bretts man look like an ***

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder what Paul Allen thinks about Favre's over throws, fumbles and the pick six at the end, being as how he was so critical of Aaron Rodgers and all?

Well, he'd probably blame it on the rain, his elbow tendinitis, and whatever else he can think of. Then he'll go on bashing the Packers (without any mention of their injuries), and then make fun of Rodgers for throwing behind Jennings on that INT. Basically just like any other 'Queens fan.

Unexpected

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole thing is just slander. Intelligence is the ability to acquire, assimilate and apply knowledge to an idea or thought in a manner which is logically communicable and able to provide insite...not regurgitating what your five year old said last night and reading it into the mic like a monkey on acid..."Ahh, they are renaming things and squirting guys with water, he's overthrowing driver, no he's overthrowing jennings by ten yards, no by 8 yards, it starts and stops, man, it starts and stops". Does Minnesota honestly have none more eligible, or with better understand of football, than this "Elite mind"?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^

hats a disappointing call...I expected him to be all fired up and scream

OP
OP
SpartaChris

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping for something more animated. You could hear his frustration though. for the way he just attacked Aaron Rodgers for no reason, it serves him right to watch his team wither away.

I hate that I have to root for the Cowboys.

Members online

Latest posts