I think I am going to be ILL...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
If true... all members of the media that voted his direction can be "thrown" under the bus.

Granted that 16-0 is a great acomplishment, but with all the scandal surrounding him and his methods, just didn't think he deserved it.

Candidates more deserving in my opinion.

Wade Phillips
MM
**** Juaron
Romeo
Or even Joe Gibbs for holding the team together.

PFTalk.com said:
BELICHICK TO BE NAMED COACH OF THE YEAR

Less than a day after yours truly predicted on WEEI in Boston that Pats coach Bill Belichick won't be (but should be) named the coach of the year, the Boston Herald reports that Belichick will win the award.

The Herald came to the conclusion by polling voters who cast their ballots on Monday. (And, as we understand it, the Herald reporting has prompted the AP to move the announcement of the award from January 12 to today.)

In the end, a perfect regular-season record delivered the votes, prompting those who decide the prize to overlook the Spygate scandal -- which clearly didn't affect any of the 2007 victories since the videotaping ring was busted up at halftime of a close Week One game that the Pats ended up winning by a wide margin.

The best news is that the writers were able to set aside the general disdain for Belichick's general disdain for the public trappings of his job. Belichick's demeanor suggests that he views dealing with the press as a bothersome chore, and his approach over the years to protecting information has made it harder for the writers to generate content.

So kudos to the "real" media for looking beyond that stuff and awarding the plaque or the trophy or the T-shirt or whatever the winner gets to Belichick.

Hey, maybe he should get a crappy hoodie with cut off sleeves that says on the front: "I was named the NFL coach of the year and all I got was this crappy hoodie with cutoff sleeves." Something tells us that he'd like it. It might even make him smile.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah..........and they used to say "cheaters never win"...........what are we teaching the kids growing up today with this kind of garbage?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Yeah..........and they used to say "cheaters never win"...........what are we teaching the kids growing up today with this kind of garbage?

If things dont go your way, go to extremes.

do you have kids cheesey? teach them well.

also just learned that though not official according to others, tom brady is USA Todays NFL MVP.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2008-01-03-usat-mvp_N.htm
No PC.........never had any kids. :(
I KNOW i would have made a GREAT father and Dad. But it wasn't to be.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Well will a bunch of young Cheeseheads count.. old man. ;)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
cheesey said:

also just learned that though not official according to others, tom brady is USA Todays NFL MVP.

I wish it could have been for you. Your kids would have been proud to have you as a father.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Well will a bunch of young Cheeseheads count.. old man. ;)
HEY!!! Dang wipper snappers!................and STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!
Uh.....i don't know why i added that.......i don't HAVE a lawn!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerChick said:
cheesey said:

I wish it could have been for you. Your kids would have been proud to have you as a father.
Maybe proud.............maybe VERY embarrassed!!! :wink:
I have spent many years wondering why..........but theres nothing i can do about it, so i try not to let it get me down. I think one of the hardest things is not having a legacy to pass onto a part of me. Once i'm gone, the legacy of "Cheesey" will die with me. That makes me sad. But what can ya do?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts