I Swear

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Bears will be out for revenge.
Better get some of those fake nails for next week.

Or go to your nearby hardware store and get some of those nails.
Of course you won't have any teeth left if you chew on those kind of nails.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Have to remember guys, we have a target on our backs.

EVERYBODY is going to be giving it 100% against the defending Super Bowl champions!

Last year, look at all the crappy teams that gave the Saints a run. The 49ers, Cardinals, Cleveland.....They even lost to two of the worst teams last season (Cardinals and Browns)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another win; will take it. Like to see more td's than fg's though.

Yup, what I was saying earlier- 9 points on 4 turn overs is pathetic. This game should have been a blow out. Not in panick mode yet, but two huge showings by two opposing quarterbacks in consecutive weeks gives me reason for pause.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was never really that scared of losing this game. Now both the bear games at the end of last season is another story.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear these guys are trying to send my *** to anger management. Somethings that happened today had me near hair pulling mode. lol. Hopefully we can put some pressure on Cutler early next week and force some turnovers. I need a good solid game that doesnt have my heart going crazy. But it is the bears and they always play us good. Its going to be a long week to say the least.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I hate when fans don't recognize when their team got beat. The excuse is always that their team played poorly, not the opposing team playing well.
I think it's a bit of both this week. We all know the Packers passing game is normally far more accurate. That wasn't their D, it was Rodgers having an off night. I know all teams have to adjust for injuries but not having Tramon this week against a red hot QB hampered Dom somewhat.
I would have expected a loss from most teams after the start of our team in the first half. In fact, not so long ago this would have spelled doom for the Pack. Pretty remarkable to hold on for the win on the road. I sure would like one nice blowout one of these days though.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Is your ma not a Packer fan?? !! Too funny she called during the game!

She may be a little more cautious next time...:confused:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This was me... *ring ring mom calls* "Hey mom, how's it OH ******* GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" no joke...

I had something similar happen during the game. Mother in law called. Daughter answered the phone. Daughter comes over to me holding the phone and says Mother in law wants advice on how to do something on Facebook. I said (a little too loud) "Sheesh, I'm trying to watch the game. Can't your Mother help her?" Mother in law hung up on daughter. Haven't heard back from her since.... I suppose I'm in the dog house. But given a choice between a Mother in law and the Packers...wellllll....just sayin'...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had something similar happen during the game. Mother in law called. Daughter answered the phone. Daughter comes over to me holding the phone and says Mother in law wants advice on how to do something on Facebook. I said (a little too loud) "Sheesh, I'm trying to watch the game. Can't your Mother help her?" Mother in law hung up on daughter. Haven't heard back from her since.... I suppose I'm in the dog house. But given a choice between a Mother in law and the Packers...wellllll....just sayin'...

My dad called me on Saturday at 4:45 pm PST, asking me if I wanted to go help him work on one of his rental properties. "Dad, I have plans, sorry."
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"Well, dad, the Packers are playing, so I'm watching football."
"Do you think the problem gives a sh*t about football?"
"Well, no, but I already made plans. Sorry."
-click-

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
caller ID comes in handy in those situations if their number isn't blocked. LOL

True, but in my case, I had already ignored one of his calls previously. He likes to call just to babble about mindless nonsense, which drives me nuts. Unless you're a *********, I'm not one for idle chit chat about ********. Just get to the point.

But I digress. Since I skipped his call last time, I figured it would be fine this time. Nope.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Our Defense always starts slow and picks up in the second half of the game. I was a little worried about how lethargic the offense looked last week considering the fast start in week 1.

To be honest, I'm not too worried about the Bears right now. If our offense shows up early like they did in week 1, there shouldn't be much issue. I just hope Tramon is ready to go on Sunday and I hope Peprah can perform.

Saints run a very similar high power spread offense that we do and they did just fine. And it appears that the offensive line is still as bad as it was last year so I don't think we'll have a whole lot of trouble getting to Cutler.

Members online

Latest posts