I need help please.

Reaction score
I need help fellow cheeseheads. My mother in law had a stroke while driving on tuesday and is the icu. She isnt doing to well. The family is staying at the hospital as much as possible but its a lot of wait and see. This brings me to where I need help. We will be down at the hospital all day tomorrow like we were today and was wondering if anyone knew a way I could watch the game on my android phone. I love my mother in law and want to be here but would love to watch my packers play. Plus my brother in law is a 9ers fan. Please help if you can. Thank you Donnie.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunday Ticket-to-go is the only way that I know of to do that.

My condolences and prayers to your m-i-l, and your family.
My mom had a blood clot about 2 months ago, and then 2 weeks later, called me and I rushed her to the hospital as she appeared to be having a heart attack. Thank God it wasn't in the end.......

Everyone, cherished your love ones while you have a chance. Nobody knows their "expiration dates" except people on death row.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
You could get a Slingbox, but that's an expensive investment. You'll always have TV on your phone though.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that man i wish her the best.

You can go to Veetle.com and dl an app or you can just go to Justin.tv and the game should be streaming on there.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all, my prayers are with your mother-in-law. I don't even know what an android phone is. I did do a google search on "android phone apps to watch Nfl games" and got a lot of hits. Maybe depends on your service provider. I'n sure you can find a way to listen to the game if not watch it.

Best wishes.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
if you can stream video on your phone through the internet then check out firstrow.net

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really can't help with the phone but please accept my best wishes for your mother in law.

OP
OP
Cincinnati Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for all your wishes. @ longtimefan thanks for the attempt but it seems that only works for the evo as my phone doesn't get flash. I am sol today but thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, my thoughts and prayers are with your Mother in law and your family. Hope all is well!

You may want to call your service provider and ask what they suggest.

If you can't get the game on your phone you may have to settle for text updates of some sort. Another idea, I'm sure that the hospital will have a TV that will have the game on. Main lobby, waiting room, cafe, rec room if they have one, etc. I would ask at the main desk, I can guarantee you are not the only one who will want to watch the game. Employees and other visitors will be watching it somewhere. They want to keep people happy! Good luck with everything and stay strong!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there wi-fi at the hospital? If yes, then any one of LTF's suggestions will work.

OP
OP
Cincinnati Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately I need flash to watch those or a player phones can't support. I accepted the fact its the first game I will miss this season. Thanks for everyones help and everyones well wishes.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
can you get any tweeter updates on phone?

facebook?

if so send me your names and I will send you updates

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget to follow Packer Forum on Facebook and Twitter! I'm not "watching" it either but getting my updates from the game day thread. As you said, Packer Nation is awesome! There is a live chat here, I don't know if your phone will support it, though.

OP
OP
Cincinnati Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their help. I got to watch some of the first half and my disappointment in our first half performance was met with news to prepare ourselves to take her off life support. This coming just 5 months after my dad committed suicide and 2 months after my wife found out she was pregnant. I hope to met some of you cheeseheads someday. Hopefully its at my first packer game. Which I hope is next season at the least. Thanks again. Sincerely Donnie.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I am sorry for all of your losses. I hope things work out for you in the future and good luck to you and your wife. Hopefully you can make it to Lambeau soon!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that! My prayers for you and your family, sorry you have had such a hard time of things. I hope the coming of the new baby brings nothing but joy and blessings into all of your lives. Sometimes with the loss of one thing, another begins. Hopefully you get to see a game live in the near future! Hugs and take it easy, take care of yourself!

Members online

Latest posts