1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I love Ted Thompson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jan 23, 2011.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon Day Tripper

Ratings Received:
    +61 / 10 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I agree. Their tackling has been abysmal over the last few years. But this secondary is built to create takeaways, and the biggest strength of most of our DBs is their ball skills. Hopefully the pass rush is improved this year and we see more interceptions on the back end as a result.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +415 / 33 / -31
    Packer Fan Since:

I love TT. I think he is the best thing that has happen to the Packers. People seem to think he is hurting the Packers, ok who would you replace him with??? I think very silly to hit on TT!!!
    • Old Old x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you about how effective Ted Thompson is, but I see a real small percentage of Packer fans who are placing undue criticism on Thompson.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon Day Tripper

Ratings Received:
    +61 / 10 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Undue is right. Our front office, and Ted in particular, are well respected across the NFL. I think a lot of Packer fans, especially younger fans like myself, are spoiled. We're so used to being contenders year in year out. Fans of a lot of teams just want to be consistent playoff contenders. We're not happy if we're not winning the Super Bowl every year.

It's great that we can and do have high hopes. But we have to be realistic. The closest thing to a dynasty since the NFL instituted the salary cap was New England last decade, and they were the exception, not the rule.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1,377 / 86 / -17
    Packer Fan Since: