I like this Packers team

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It happens. They are more into other QBs right now of course.

Whoever beats the Falcons seems to be the pick for the NFC in recent years. ;) God help us if Atlanta gets in the big one.:eek:

You guys are so chill, chiller then last season. This is good. It took me a long time this year to get the feeling GB had "it". Still more to prove but they are on the "it" road again.

I hope you're right. As I said, I missed it the last time around (2010). My son and I just watched the '96 NFC Championship Game: Panthers/Pack. The Pack kind of kicked *** and took names that year ... finished the season ranked first in offense, defense, points scored and points allowed ... that is still my yard marker for "greatness".

If the Pack had this year's defense (mediocre), LAST year, it would have been good enough for the Pack to have repeated. Now...this year, the offense has sputtered somewhat which might just counter the mediocre defense. It's just a nightmare I tell ya... :whistling:

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's just a nightmare I tell ya... :whistling:

Doomed. I tell you.

I still have concerns with the Pack o line though, won't lie about that. Same story all year for me. No worries though. Nobody can really get to the QB in the NFC. Certainly not the 49ers!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant see anyone with the edge in the nfc I could see Packers, Falcons, Giants and 49ers. I would be a little surprised to see seahawks, and very surprised to see anyone else. If the Pack can keep the running game going up than I have to give us the edge, but it might just be the kool aid???

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Maybe I am delusional. I mean I was sick last week and was on antibiotics.....

Oh yeah Seattle, the only team who gets to throw interceptions and have them counted as TDs. ;) I would root for them to stay as the WC. You don't want to play in Seattle. And if you are the 49ers you don't eve want to play the Rams.:roflmao:

It would suck if the Pack miss out on the second seed due to that Seattle game. BUT, 5 of the last 7 SB winners have played during WC weekend.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Maybe I am delusional. I mean I was sick last week and was on antibiotics.....

Oh yeah Seattle, the only team who gets to throw interceptions and have them counted as TDs. ;) I would root for them to stay as the WC. You don't want to play in Seattle. And if you are the 49ers you don't eve want to play the Rams.:roflmao:

It would suck if the Pack miss out on the second seed due to that Seattle game. BUT, 5 of the last 7 SB winners have played during WC weekend.

I'm all but positive that I don't speak for the majority here...but...I've forgotten all about the final play of the Seattle game. I'm not real pleased that the Pack got their collective rear ends handed to 'em in the first half, but, they managed to follow that up with a stagnant performance against Indy..and had their clock cleaned twice by SF and NY. They've earned where they're at.

I'm not going to do the whiny little pissant thing...I want them to win convincingly. I want them to leave no doubt.

Go Pack.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm all but positive that I don't speak for the majority here...but...I've forgotten all about the final play of the Seattle game. I'm not real pleased that the Pack got their collective rear ends handed to 'em in the first half, but, they managed to follow that up with a stagnant performance against Indy..and had their clock cleaned twice by SF and NY. They've earned where they're at.

I'm not going to do the whiny little pissant thing...I want them to win convincingly. I want them to leave no doubt.

Go Pack.
Even should we win convincingly, that one call could still cost us a bye, which could cost us a bowl. I still agree with you though. I want to trash everyone the entire way, bye or not.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It comes down to who stomps Atlanta into the ground. You want the Packers in the Georgia Dome, then it is destiny, the last 2 teams to slaughter the Falcons walked away with it all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts