I like Mike Sherman......

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.... to be the head coach at Northern Michigan University next year.
He has said in the past that he bleeds green and gold. Well, amazingly enough the NMU colors are green and gold so he could keep bleeding the same colors.
This would also increase attendance in the Superior Dome ( yes, the Wildcats play in a dome ) because all the Packer fans in the U.P. would show up to boo him.
So it all works out, the Packers get a new head coach, MS can still bleed green and gold and Upper Peninsula Packer fans get to express their displeasure with him at all home games.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live within a couple hundred yards of the Superior Dome, and I'm at the NMU library right now, so I can't pass up this thread. The Wildcats are having another tough season, and Sherman could turn them around. But seriously, if he loses his job in Green Bay he will at least be able to land an assistant coaching position in the NFL.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
But seriously, if he loses his job in Green Bay he will at least be able to land an assistant coaching position in the NFL.

i don't think he'll have a hard time landing head coach for another franchise at all.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are dreamers. He can't coach. He makes bad game decisions and can't motivate. That's not good criteria for coaching.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
You guys are dreamers. He can't coach. He makes bad game decisions and can't motivate. That's not good criteria for coaching.

He also has no sense of discipline. He dosent blow up like Tice did. Thats how the Vikings became so motivated in the second half. Shermans too much of a nice guy. Nice guys do not coaches make.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
He also has no sense of discipline. He dosent blow up like Tice did. Thats how the Vikings became so motivated in the second half. Shermans too much of a nice guy. Nice guys do not coaches make.

wait a second...

PackerChick said:
I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time.

ahhh...gotcha.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
PackerChick said:

wait a second...

PackerChick said:
I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time.

ahhh...gotcha.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts