I Know Its Way Early, But.....

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where do you think the Pack go in the draft next year.

Needs In 07

RB- With Green another year older im not so sure he will be back next year, there is a RB by the name of Adrian Peterson who would be a great pick for the pack in round #1

WR- Driver is also another year older but everyone knows DD is the man Jennings will be there but do we need a WR maybe not a first but im pretty sure we will probably grab one

QB- Is A-Rod the answer i dont know no one knows but maybe Brady Quinn is ??? Dont Know

CB- Is Al Harris going to get his money and stay or will GB kick him out Charles Woodson Is getting old and Ahmad Carroll really hasnt worked great so do we grab a CB ya i think so, not in the first tho

O-Line- Im sure we will grab some more because it all starts with these five and they need to work but we have some young guys that hopefully will work.

Not Needed In 07

LB's we have a bunch
DT's we have a bunch

So My Draft Goes Like This

#1 (looking to be a great high pick 1-5 im guessing) RB Adrian Peterson- Oklahoma

#2 WR or CB ( Maybe another guy with the same name as someone already in the nfl) WR- Steve Smith- USC

#3 O-LINE Or DE Or QB Do we need O-line help ? Do we pick someone to help KGB or Do we look for another young QB if Brett isnt back to go behind A-Rod

Please Post all your guys thoughts, i know its early but anything another then talking about our loss, I look to the future were we will get better and at the young players who will be there to help out.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh God :roll:

I can't even think about the draft cause it means this season is over, and I can't quite face that yet..:roll:

Why do I see year after year of high Packer first round draft picks that never materialize?

It's really hard to build a team from draft picks alone.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season isnt lost im just wondering how people think we will pick in the draft next year.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Impossible to even remotely give an accurate assessment.

Injuries, Trades and other things play a huge role.

Week 10 or so would be a time where a decent prediction could be subjected.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts