I just get this feeling

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starting to wonder if he lost his job as the primary rb, as Grant has been pretty solid.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
personally I don't see Grant doing anything. I could see starks doing some damage but I realllllllllly could see Cobb break one

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant and Starks that combo see it coming,I see the front guys giving them room to run,they may not get big gains,but sure can get yards when we need them.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I just hope Starks is FINALLY rested and healed and beyond the point of reinjuring himself so easily. Grant has had some great runs this season, hope Starks can get one this game followed by one by Grant.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
personally I don't see Grant doing anything. I could see starks doing some damage but I realllllllllly could see Cobb break one

Ok why?

He has been better than Starks last few weeks...Actually running with authority..I was even *****ing ( KC game? ) that he wasnt used enough because he was running at will

He may still be looking to get revenge on the Gmen..But that would be a little petty since it was so long ago

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok why?

He has been better than Starks last few weeks...Actually running with authority..I was even *****ing ( KC game? ) that he wasnt used enough because he was running at will

He may still be looking to get revenge on the Gmen..But that would be a little petty since it was so long ago

I understand that but Giants ALWAYS eat up Grant. Just something about him playing against us, I would have no confidence in him this week

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he should love the Giants for trading him to u guys.

If we cut him he could of been picked up by a team like JAcksonville.

If we kept him he'd be our 3rd back

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I understand that but Giants ALWAYS eat up Grant. Just something about him playing against us, I would have no confidence in him this week

Wait..ALWAYS? think he had two games vs you? To small of a sample to say it is a given..

but its odd..In 08 Champ game, 13 carries for 29 yards

This year? 13 carries for 29 yards..... how freaky

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you guys rush for over 100 you should win. But I don't see it happening seeing as we just shut down the #6 rushing attack in the league. I'll give the Pack 80 yards rushing at the most. It's going to be an aerial attack all day. I just hope our D-Line continues to get after the passer/get their hands in the passing lanes.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Cobb will continue to step up and within 2 years it will be him Jordy and Greg running the universe.

For Starks to ahve a great game, all he needs to do in my mind is make the big runs when they matter so that ARod can get a break from the Giants teeing off on him. Honestly though, I doubt Rodgers will be sacked >3 times. He'll have a lot of quick passes. I just want Starks and Grant to do well enough so that ARod can launch a few long balls.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Cobb will continue to step up and within 2 years it will be him Jordy and Greg running the universe.

For Starks to ahve a great game, all he needs to do in my mind is make the big runs when they matter so that ARod can get a break from the Giants teeing off on him. Honestly though, I doubt Rodgers will be sacked >3 times. He'll have a lot of quick passes. I just want Starks and Grant to do well enough so that ARod can launch a few long balls.
I agree with the running philosophy you speak of. Lots of draws and quick pitches. The sack total is completely up to the health of your line and the short, quick passes have actually been really well defensed the past few week by our DL. They're coached extremely well and get their hands up when they can't get to the QB.

Staff online

Members online