I is AADP

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm a Packer fan from Canada, living in Toronto.

I enjoy washing myself with a rag on a stick, making sure my hair is just right, my make-up isn't wearing off, and making sure my nails haven't been broken.

My secret ambition is to experience life as a Viking fan for one day, but I refuse to wear purple speedos. I'm too insecure to bare people making inferences about me based on my purple speedos; I'm not royalty damnit!

I hope to marry a female Bears fan one day (I met one online, but when I found her home address, went there and decided to propose to her she had me arrested ... so obvious she is playing 'hard to get') and have lots of children that are raised as Lions fan. I mean in what other way can you instill some confidence and sense of achievement in children?

My hobbies also include staring out of windows and yelling at children about how they lack moral fiber, are smelly AND stupid, and should just quit life because they'll never be anything more than failures.

In my times of sorrow, I like to slap on a diaper and soil myself silly. Ahhhh, those feelings...

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya know, aadp - i was seriously afraid to open this thread & clearly, i was correct in my feelings of fear!!! YIKES!!!! ;)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
ya know, aadp - i was seriously afraid to open this thread & clearly, i was correct in my feelings of fear!!! YIKES!!!! ;)

Come on, I'll admit living in Toronto can be an adjustment, but it's not THAT bad. :twisted:
"Toronto"...........was that place named after The Lone Ranger's sidekick???

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

Come on, I'll admit living in Toronto can be an adjustment, but it's not THAT bad. :twisted:

The Lone Ranger had a cell phone? Heyo!

i should be f'n banned for that, apologies.

i blame cheesey, he makes me uncontrolably lame.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
VR.. justs likes to money around... careful AADP.. :razz:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
4packgirl said:

The Lone Ranger had a cell phone? Heyo!

i should be f'n banned for that, apologies.

i blame cheesey, he makes me uncontrolably lame.
Oh SURE!!!
Blame ME for your uncontrolable lamemess!!! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts