I don't think we'll catch the Bears

H

HardRightEdge

Lol whatever dude your one of those people that can never be wrong it's all right that you were wrong step up like a man and admit it..

I was wrong, sort of. You misquoted Harbaugh and did not acknowledge that. I guess we're even.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For now. I think it's going to go back and forth until the end. The Bears lost 6 starters today one of which was Forte. It's going to come down to the Bears and Packers for the division but I think it's going to come down to the very last game.
It should come down to the last week because we both have divisional games.
The Bears lost 6 starters today.... sounds like us.... we'll see if they miss any time. Like Perry, Bulaga, Sherrod, Matthews, Woodson, Bishop, Shields, Collins, etc....

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For now. I think it's going to go back and forth until the end. The Bears lost 6 starters today one of which was Forte. It's going to come down to the Bears and Packers for the division but I think it's going to come down to the very last game.

That was the only good news for us.... most of the injuries not that serious.. The line could hurt.

The_PackisBack

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Its going to be a war for the division. Not just the Bears but the Vikes could pose problems as well. However if both the Pack and the Bears take care of business leading up to the 12/16 game. Soldier Field will be a war zone. Should be a fun game to watch.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The Bears will allows us to be in it.. they really are not as good as their record would indicate. They are living on the edge.. and that edge is the defense almost scoring weekly to help the offense along.

Their schedule becomes considerably more difficult.. and if we take care of business.. we will have our opportunity.

The SeaChickens game.. yep sucks. But it is what it is.. and right now the is a loss on your ledger. Just as the Colts collapse was.. we can just as easily point at that game just as much as the Hawks game. If you want to nitpick the NFC tiebreakers.. fine. But I choose to look at it this way.. we take care of business, that is just a footnote to the season and history of the Green Bay Packers.

Yep... the Bears are who we thought they were.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts