I Can Throw Int's For 100 Million

Reaction score
Wow.....just wow man I could deffinatly throw a lot of INT's in the NFL if I was making 100 mill sign me up Eagles Ill play QB.

BTW "dream team" my ***........
You would be surprised how hard it is for someone to throw a pick. A 100 million is reasonable haha

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yeah dream team my ***, I had a feeling they were a joke.

ESPN is all about HYPE, and every year they act like the Eagles are just so great, but this year was the worst.

Vick really is not a guy to lead you to the Super Bowl.

Go Bills! Who else is enjoying this beat down? They're making the old Bills very proud of them!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Bad reputation quarterback that has a criminal history
Check.

Signing high profile free agents
Check.

Giving your bad reputation quarterback a 100 million dollar contract
Check.

Watching the games and seeing the 100 million dollar man throw 4 interceptions in a single game.
Priceless.

There's somethings money can't buy, for everything else, there is the other team that wants to win more than make money.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. The Eagles are just unraveling. I think this may be one of the biggest EPIC FAILS I've ever seen when expectations were so high. The Eagles can still turn their season around but right now hopes look fleeting. They are digging the hole deeper and deeper. Here is a wild thought that just occurred to me. It's a long shot, but what if it were the Eagles that got Luck? The only question is what the hell would they do with their $100 mil Vick.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick was never as good as he looked last season, and they were never close to a dream team. I just hate that I drafted him over every QB except Arod in one of my FF teams.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys. You can count me in to for your "Eagles: Team we love to hate" club.
They are my #1 team to hate.
#2 would be ArmPittsburgh.
Love it that both those teams got/are getting OWNED!
Especially by the Pack last season.
That is something I will never forget!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think the Eagles fall like the Redskins when it comes to trying to buy an NFL Championship.

Washington has a history of blowing money to washed up veterans that never deliver the expectations.

Philadelphia this season, much like the evil axis of baseball (Phillies, Yankees, and Red Sox) were trying to buy an NFL Championship, but they really should have known better with Vick. When they signed Ronnie Brown and I heard how killer they were gonna be with running the ball, I knew that was a joke. Just remember who gave them the title Dream Team. It was not ESPN or NFL Network, it was Vince Young whom ****ing sucks and that's exactly why he's a back up and not a starter.

Their defense is VERY shaky on the run. Be thankful we can stop the run and aren't letting teams run all over us.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I knew that they were not going to be that good....ya they went and got a bunch of big name guys but there is one thing that you cant teach and coach and that is team chemistry. I think that is the one thing that the Packers have more of than any other team in the NFL.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I knew that they were not going to be that good....ya they went and got a bunch of big name guys but there is one thing that you cant teach and coach and that is team chemistry. I think that is the one thing that the Packers have more of than any other team in the NFL.

Also we don't have overpaid people on our team, and a very overpaid quarterback that whines about getting knocked on the ground too much.

Sadly for me, half of my family sympathizes for Vick, and I've heard it all day how "Every other quarterback gets flags but him wah wah wah" We lost a playoff game in '09 due to a facemask and I don't remember Rodgers complaining about it or pointing fingers at the refs.

The Eagles are like the Phillies, blow all that money on building a "Championship team" full of losers.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Andy Ried is not the only problem.

Atlanta went through two coaches with Vick trying to figure out what the issue was, then when he's gone, they get a good coach and a good quarterback, and are slowly building a threatening team.

Andy Ried is really not that good anymore, but also Vick is the problem too.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philadeliphia's problems are not only Reid and Vick. They can't tackle, you can run the ball on them, they make turnovers by the bushel, offensive line not good, suspect coaching decisions.

But Still Reid will get the axe.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Michael Vick got 2 coaches fired in Atlanta, and going to get 1 fired here in Philadelphia.

He's not just a dog killer, he's a job killer.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
I doubt Reid will get fired. Not to go against all the hating, but I think after the week 7 bye they will get it together. I don't think they will make the playoffs but I think 8-8 or 9-7 is reasonable.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Philly fans haven't been happy with Reid over the years because he hasn't got them that Super Bowl and now the criticisim is increasing. This was supposed to be their year and the wheels are coming off. He'll pay the price for this season.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Philly fans haven't been happy with Reid over the years because he hasn't got them that Super Bowl and now the criticisim is increasing. This was supposed to be their year and the wheels are coming off. He'll pay the price for this season.

Sadly, for Reid, it's his head on the block no matter how many Eagles faltered today. I personally think he is a great coach, but I think his head is gonna roll right out of Philly for his one. He even blamed himself foremost in PC.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well I don't think this was supposed to be their year, it was over kill of hype.
They had problems last year, and now worse problems.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I don't think this was supposed to be their year, it was over kill of hype.
They had problems last year, and now worse problems.

Along with one hell of a big chunk of change down the drain. They invested in the SB and came up bust. The Eagles organization has got to be looking into all that money spent and just shaking their heads. Somebody will get fired for this just to make it look like the organization is doing something about it. But with the way they do things in Philly, God only knows.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. The Eagles are just unraveling. I think this may be one of the biggest EPIC FAILS I've ever seen when expectations were so high. The Eagles can still turn their season around but right now hopes look fleeting. They are digging the hole deeper and deeper. Here is a wild thought that just occurred to me. It's a long shot, but what if it were the Eagles that got Luck? The only question is what the hell would they do with their $100 mil Vick.

Kitten, serious question, just wondering what the overall environment is like in Philly right now with 2 dream teams collapsing..

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten, serious question, just wondering what the overall environment is like in Philly right now with 2 dream teams collapsing..

Not good around here. With the Phillies going out they were upset to begin with. The Eagles loss put them over the edge. A lot of fans are already saying the season is done. They are mad about the organizations spending all that money and not getting a championship. Andy Reid is in the line of fire, they are blaming it on him. Now they are putting their hopes in the Flyers. LOL, Philly fans are a rare breed.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have this feeling that the Eagles are going to come around. Hopefully later on, and not within the next 4 weeks. If they dig themselves out of this hole theyve dug, it'll get interesting. If not, then there's one more team in the playoffs that isn't expected.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts