I called it ...

PackerFreak1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with that completely. Minnesota got what was supposed to be the final piece to their puzzle in a good quarterback, and we got to start what should be the next generation in Packer football with Aaron Rodgers. A-Rod has done a fantastic job as QB, and hopefully we can win @ Arizona and the Queens can lose, so we finish with the same record. I believe that could go a long way to saying "Hey, we can be productive without you. Have fun being a Viking."
I agree! Plus I got relatives in AZ so IF we lose then I'd never hear the end of it:icon_biggrin:

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's tons of OT talent that will be in the draft, so I'm hoping a Bryan Bulaga or Anthony Davis falls to the Pack.

Just when you're about to convince me, you write something really foolish.

If there is so much "talent" available, why can't TT sign any or draft any? Every O-line draft pick he's made in 5 years has needed continual baby-sitting and remains terribly inconsistent.

I guess my thought processes are really on a different level than most of you guys.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It appears you're still caught up in taking sides and who was at fault when by the time the word got out, Favre no longer wanted to play football for Green Bay. It reads roughly, but it is the truth.

At any rate, it's worked out pretty well for BOTH sides.

I agree with that completely. Minnesota got what was supposed to be the final piece to their puzzle in a good quarterback, and we got to start what should be the next generation in Packer football with Aaron Rodgers. A-Rod has done a fantastic job as QB, and hopefully we can win @ Arizona and the Queens can lose, so we finish with the same record. I believe that could go a long way to saying "Hey, we can be productive without you. Have fun being a Viking."
I can agree with that too.

Vikes got a has-been who's dismal playoff/SB record can go away while the Pack has the promise of the next generation QB in A-Rod when he has good pass protection.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It appears you're still caught up in taking sides and who was at fault when by the time the word got out, Favre no longer wanted to play football for Green Bay. It reads roughly, but it is the truth.

At any rate, it's worked out pretty well for BOTH sides.

Vikes got a has-been who's dismal playoff/SB record can go away while the Pack has the promise of the next generation QB in A-Rod when he has good pass protection.

Good bye and good riddance to the old school
Hello and welcome to the new school.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I didn't know "has beens" get talked about for possible MVP? Or are one of the top 5 qb's in the league. I guess we judge them differetly.

BTW, his SB record is .500 whats Elway's and Marino's?

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just when you're about to convince me, you write something really foolish.

If there is so much "talent" available, why can't TT sign any or draft any? Every O-line draft pick he's made in 5 years has needed continual baby-sitting and remains terribly inconsistent.

I guess my thought processes are really on a different level than most of you guys.

In THIS upcoming draft I said. I haven't looked over the depth of talent in the other drafts. This is just an opinion, but I think T.J. Lang could be a great Tackle for us for years to come. He looks to have some good skill sets, but he does need to work on a few things of course. I'm not saying TT hasn't been inconsistent, just saying you have to look at the talent in the drafts too. Take that into consideration. I'm by no means a TT apologist though. He's made some awful picks in the past few years.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumbing this up..

This way people can read how Hausboy refused to bring any facts in a debate he and I were having..

Starts at post #23

then go to #26, then #30 and see how he back peddles his criteria

Then #33 is my favorite..

He KNOWS it would take a VERY VERY long time to dig up the proof to support HIS THEORY...So instead of admitting he is probably wrong, he says

If you don't understand the bigger picture by now, it's really hopeless.

As long as I can get it out there, though, that is just as important.
Thats the easy way out, or a cop out..

And now Hausboy has the balls to tell people they need to bring facts?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Just bumbing this up..

This way people can read how Hausboy refused to bring any facts in a debate he and I were having..

Starts at post #23

then go to #26, then #30 and see how he back peddles his criteria

Then #33 is my favorite..

He KNOWS it would take a VERY VERY long time to dig up the proof to support HIS THEORY...So instead of admitting he is probably wrong, he says

Thats the easy way out, or a cop out..

And now Hausboy has the balls to tell people they need to bring facts?

I can't wait to see Haus doing commentary on ESPN. His head is so big. Clearly he feels thats where he belongs since he brings "facts," and "analysis" that we can't find on ESPN or NFL Network.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, Haus actually has a good vocabulary and appears to be very articulate in his typing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts