I believe...

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some things that I do believe:

I believe that Brett is giving at least 110% on every down and this is keeping us as a competitive team even when we lost.

I believe Gado and Williams played with their hearts and deserve a chance, and especially Gado deserved his touchdown by giving his second and third effort on every inch that he gained.

I believe William Henderson deserves to be called Sir Williams; he is playing great football and even making not so good passes into good gains.

I believe Chatman deserves a place next year with our WR corps; he is becoming a real threat.

I believe that MASTER BATES turned a very bad defense into a respectable one, and if he has been able to turn grinded meat into a nice steak I believe that if we give him 3 good players he will end up making a great tasty, juicy Prime Rib or filet mignon.

I believe Grady is doing much better than the best that we could have ever expected and so are doing Kampman and Collins.

I believe that if we stop turnovers we still have a chance to win games.

I believe that this team would be much better if we have kept Hunter Hillenmeyer in our team instead of giving it for free to the Bears instead of keeping a developmental punter and if we have taken Chris Gamble over Ahmad Carroll, did you see those guys play yesterday.

I believe that someone has to fix our field goal kicking problems; maybe we should try another holder as we all know the current one is very slow at learning.

I believe that now we are paying the consequences of MS mistakes during his tenure as GM bad signings, bad drafts or selecting bad assistant coaches

I believe that we have a lot of young players that will turn to be very good players, mostly from TT´s first Draft.

I believe that we owe Brett one more year, even if that means keeping Sherman, but I also believe that we cannot tie the future of the team to the present or future of one player even if he is Favre.

I believe that TT will not want to be remembered as the GM who forced #4 into early retirement so I believe that we have Sherman for at least one more year.

I believe that Sherman and Rossley together make a bad team, full of bad play choices unable to get a good management of the clock, unable to take risks, unable to play to win.

I believe Sherman painted this team with his character and now we have a nice team, full of nice guys, but in urgent need of strong players, winners and football players willing to give his best and tackle and hit and been nasty to their opponents in order to win each and every game.

I believe that even if we keep Sherman his buddy Rossley must go.

I believe we will get the 1st or 2nd overall pick in the next draft, and I believe that TT will get the best of it by trading to get more choices, remember we need players for our Offensive line, WR´s, RB´s, and for our defensive line, LB, one good CB is a must and a pass rusher will not harm at all.

I believe in this team and I believe we will have a much better team in 2 more years, and a team good a good present and a great future.

I believe I will have another beer and 3 more shoots of tequila, because this is the best way to forget this 1-7 situation, actually I have already forgotten about it !!!!!! :twisted: :beersign: :pals:

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we please stop calling him Master Bates? Does anyone else think of something other than football when you read that or is it just me?

Reaction score
I agree with Rossley must go! But for the life of me, I can't figure out why people say we need LB help. I mean we have Barnett, Thomas, Diggs and youngsters like Manning and Poppinga coming up. We are set at the position. Also, we have 5 decent WR's. 3 of them just happend to get injured. At the start of the season, if you said that with Driver, J-walk, Ferrgy, Chatman and Murphy the Pack would be in dire need of WR's, we would have laughed. If injures didn't occur, this is an exciting young unit. (except for DD) And then the O-line depth. WE HAVE O-LINE DEPTH! Clifton and Tauscher are set. Flanny is struggling, Klemm is improving (I think), and Whitt is a rookie. So we are set at RG with Witt, RT with Tausch, and LT with Clifton. All that is left is C and LG. Wells has done an excellent job filling in. Reugamer has been solid where ever he has been placed. and lets not forget that the Pack have coston and White, both of whom TT has thought high enough of to keep them around. We do however need a RB (with Gado coming on, it might not be a priority anymore), Pass rusher, and a solid backup CB (although Hawkins coudl fill that need). Things aren't as bad as they look.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
We do however need a RB (with Gado coming on, it might not be a priority anymore)

whoa...whoa...whoa...

I can feel that we are all ready to jump on the Gado bandwagon...I have a great deal of admiration for this undrafted FA doing a very good job for us yesterday, but he was gassed after 15 carries, never played major football before yesterday...and for one, it's only one game...one of the CBS broadcasters said yesterday that sherman said "reserves will play better their first game than in their other games," lets see how Gado does next week...However, if he repeats his performance yesterday, I think he'll work himself towards a roster spot next year

Gado, to me, projects as a short yardage/situational back (even moreso if we can't get Najeh Davenport back)...or possibly a fullback, he has the frame, lets see how the kid can block and give him a chance there...

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I hear the term "Master Bates" I think of "Yoda" from star wars lol but that's just me. I must have smoked a little too much of something in the 70's I guess. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts