I am so glad to be back

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After almost a year of trying to get on here, I have finally succeeded. Missed all of you guys---and gals. Will try to spend more time on here.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where you banned? Or just lost your login info? :)

I have been a member here for a long time, but forgot about this site after re-installing windows one time and didnt back up all my links.

Probably didnt check in for well over a year.

Been a 3-4 time a day reader since I got banned at packerrats for calling purple jesus a ********* last year. They are as bad as gaypride.org when it comes to banning packer fans who actually root for the Packers and not just a person.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where you banned? Or just lost your login info? :)

I have been a member here for a long time, but forgot about this site after re-installing windows one time and didnt back up all my links.

Probably didnt check in for well over a year.

Been a 3-4 time a day reader since I got banned at packerrats for calling purple jesus a ********* last year. They are as bad as gaypride.org when it comes to banning packer fans who actually root for the Packers and not just a person.
I have much respect for you!
I also was banned on a site by VikeDaddy.
Funny how that works isn't it.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were any of you ever on the old Green Bay News Chronicle forum. It was the greatest, where absolutely anything was allowed. They had an ignore option where posters you found boring or offensive could be eliminated from your computer--the best form of editing I can imagine. I don't know why all sites don't use it.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were any of you ever on the old Green Bay News Chronicle forum. It was the greatest, where absolutely anything was allowed. They had an ignore option where posters you found boring or offensive could be eliminated from your computer--the best form of editing I can imagine. I don't know why all sites don't use it.

That can be done here as well.
Check my signature.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you KilrB. Haven't come across anyone on this forum who needs to be ignored yet.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You haven't been here long enough then... There's been quite a few, specially during Favre's debacle...

Well, with the ignore feature you don't have to put up with them. Nothing turns off the trolls more than being ignored.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts