Hut hut!

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello fellow forumers,

I've been lurking on the forums for a bit and decided to join in. I love the Packers! Grew up in the Milwaukee area but live in Texas now- Austin actually so there's more hype about the Longhorns than anything professional.

Looking forward to many enriching hours spent here on the forums during this great season. ;)

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! I love Austin, GREAT football town. I was there for a work conference last fall and impressed with the longhorn fans. I'll never like the 'horns (2006 Rose Bowl, still stings) :devilish:

Go Pack Go!

OP
OP
North44

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I'm not a big UT fan either- I'm a UW girl, and my husband's an Aggie, which, if you know anything about college rivalries in Texas, is the anti-thesis of a "Teasipper." All in good fun of course! :laugh:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome! You've lurked long enough to know its addicting!! so your warned!:sneaky:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family!!! I look forward to some happy Packer moments shared with you!!! Don't forget to join us in the chat on gamedays! :) Just click on either the Forum tab at the top of the page, the embedded Shoutbox, or click on the Chat tab at the top of the page. Both the Shoutbox and the chat are the same.

OP
OP
North44

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family!!! I look forward to some happy Packer moments shared with you!!! Don't forget to join us in the chat on gamedays! :) Just click on either the Forum tab at the top of the page, the embedded Shoutbox, or click on the Chat tab at the top of the page. Both the Shoutbox and the chat are the same.

Thanks Kitten for the welcome. Last week I couldn't get the Packer game here and so I was watching Vic Ketchman's game day chat and found a link (off of a FB chat) to watch the game. I'll have to check out the shoutbox this Sunday and see what everybody's saying!

Members online

Latest posts