huge, huge game

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe the Washington game may be the Pack's biggest game of the season. If they win, the record is 5-1 going into the bye. If they lose, it's 4-2 and the first game after the bye is at Denver, which is a very tough place to play (unless if you're San Diego).

If we end up falling to 4-3 and losing confidence, we could be in trouble.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Honestly, to me, this is the benchmark game of who we really are. Here is a secondary that is as talented as any in football, can we move the ball and win the game.

Washington's offense is about middle of the pack so to speak, can we contain a fairly complete team and win the game. Other the maybe the Eagles game, we really haven't faced a team "clicking" on both sides of the ball.

A where the rubber meets the road type of game.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a biggie alright, and just about the perfect test for the Packers at this time. I wouldn't say biggest game of the season just yet, though, because there is a lot more football to be played. For the most part, each game will be more important than the one before, right up until the end.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see us play 2 halves like we played the 1st half vs Chicago. If we do that we will blow away the redskinzz 48 - 10. That will put us on the map and make us a legit top 4 team in the league and at least as good as the cowgirls

TastesLikeChicken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
I want to see us play 2 halves like we played the 1st half vs Chicago. If we do that we will blow away the redskinzz 48 - 10. That will put us on the map and make us a legit top 4 team in the league and at least as good as the cowgirls

The only thought more absurd than the idea of scoring 48 pts on the #3 defense in the NFL, is making a statement that the Cowgirls are GOOD.

The Cowpukes are not that good. They have not played truly good teams (look at the combined W/L records of their opponents this year). Romo showed his true colors against the worst team in the league on MNF. He will self-destruct in the home stretch, just like last year.

The Cowgirls are not who you think they are. Don't worry about the Brokebackboys.

Worry about Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry :)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

The only thought more absurd than the idea of scoring 48 pts on the #3 defense in the NFL, is making a statement that the Cowgirls are GOOD.

The Cowpukes are not that good. They have not played truly good teams (look at the combined W/L records of their opponents this year). Romo showed his true colors against the worst team in the league on MNF. He will self-destruct in the home stretch, just like last year.

The Cowgirls are not who you think they are. Don't worry about the Brokebackboys.

Worry about Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry :)

They dont like pictures of girls around here. Please stop posting.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe the Washington game may be the Pack's biggest game of the season. If they win, the record is 5-1 going into the bye. If they lose, it's 4-2 and the first game after the bye is at Denver, which is a very tough place to play (unless if you're San Diego).

If we end up falling to 4-3 and losing confidence, we could be in trouble.

You were so right here billv,

And with The Viqueens helping to bury the Bears today, we are looking real good with the bye week now before the Denver Game.

Man, it feels good to be 5-1 with the Bears and Viqueens at 2 wins a piece !!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
always nice going into a bye with a win. Otherwise 2 weeks is so long. Only problem is I find it hard waiting the extra day for a Monday nighter nevermind now 15 days and 7 extra hours

Members online

Latest posts