HTC EVO Packers SB Wallpaper

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
What up to all you HTC EVO users... I made this custom wallpaper to fit the screen for the EVO... as you know, when you try and set pictures as wallpaper the EVO blows them up and your wallpaper looks distorted... This one is cool because as you scroll between the pages you have a logo on each page... Use it as you would like! I hope you like it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
nice wallpaper! I've got about 2 more months before I can upgrade, but I can always get one off ebay.

Do you like the Evo??... wow..I wonder if Ivo has an Evo?? lol

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the Epic and love it! Just got upgraded to Android 2.2, can you put instructions as to how to get the wallpaper and where to put it. Thanks!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I use this little wallpaper I made for my black berry torch.

Have had it up since Christmas, and we haven't lost since then!

Attachments

• pack attack.png
    pack attack.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 342

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I snagged it for my present phone! No screen shot capabilities on my phone,.. so I had to do that old school!

I LOVE it! :happy0005:

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Very nice guys... It was hard for me to find a good wall paper for the HTC EVO since it blows everything up... I like how the iphone let you crop whatever the picture looked like right then and there.. I will be doing some others if you guys need more...

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very nice guys... It was hard for me to find a good wall paper for the HTC EVO since it blows everything up... I like how the iphone let you crop whatever the picture looked like right then and there.. I will be doing some others if you guys need more...

Works on the DROID X (Thanks!).

Had to crop it using the built in tool as the EVO and the X have different screen ratios but still looks great.

Is your EVO rooted? I didnt think you could take screen shots on a Android phone unless it was in Dev Mode or rooted?

Even apps that support screen shot need to be rooted in Froyo dont they?

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Yes my Evo is rooted on Froyo 2.2 but the app I use doesnt require root... it is called ShootMe and it is in the market...download it... after you install it, launch it, hit accept, hit hide and then you just shake your phone to take a screen shot... it will create another folder in your gallery for that app... works great!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I looked that one up before. Says it only supports rooted devices.

But with what you said and digging a bit deaper in the user comments a few said it works without rooting (Mostly EVO users ;) )

Unfortunantly it still will not work on a unrooted DROID X.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts