1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Htc evo 4g

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bad93ex, Aug 24, 2010.

1. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone here have this phone yet?

HTC - EVO 4G Mobile Phone - White (Sprint) - APA9292WT=

I picked this up on Saturday and this thing is incredible! Super fast processor and big beautiful 4.3" screen with a nice 8 mp camera. Android market is very nice with a ton of apps for just about everything. Reception is better than my old BB curve 8330.

If you have sprint and are looking for a very nice smartphone this is the one you should be taking a serious look at. The only downside with this phone is the fact that is costs an extra $10 per month premium. Best Buy is usually sold out of them but I snatched one up at my local wal-mart.
  2. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +265 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:

yea dude, I got the same phone and I also went from the blackberry curve to this...I've always been with sprint and it's about time they came up with a badass phone that everyone wants...I'm very happy with it awesome phone, and the market place is great for apps especially fantasy guru works awesome with yahoo fantasy football site...there's a packer app on there that will send you headlines and links to any and all packer news from any source, pretty cool, I absolutely love the phone, my only complaint is I wish the camera had a faster shutter speed, taking video and action still shots come out blurry, but it's a great picture if you are just taking a standard shot...I LOVE THiS PHONE!!!
  3. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I have been waiting for an awesome phone like this for a long time. There have been a ton of comparison tests between this and the Iphone 4 and in about 90% of them they have the EVO beating out the iPhone.
  4. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I'll be getting this when released in the UK. I have the HTC Desire at the moment, which I love
  5. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Isn't it all GSM in the UK?
  6. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61 / 37 / -8
    i find that really hard to believe seeing as i own both phones.. at first i thought the evo would take the cake because it was a better version of the hd2 running android instead of WM.. dont get me wrong it was.. and it is a fantastic phone.. but not an upgrade to the iphone 4
  7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,522 / 86 / -26
    I think consumer reports said the new Iphone would have been the highest rated phone on the market if not for the antenna issue and if you have a case its not really a problem.
  8. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +285 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I can not wait to get rid of my POS Blackberry but I am waiting for the 4G network to come out on Verizon in December. Then it is Android time!
  9. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61 / 37 / -8
    yea i have a case so it doesnt affect me at all
  10. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I think the reason that the EVO wins out in comparison tests is the network that they are running on. Where I live if I had the iPhone I wouldn't have 3g but I do with the EVO. My friend has the iPhone 4 and the screen is better than the EVO.
  11. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61 / 37 / -8
    ohh well in that case i would def stick with the evo as well cuz edge is just way too slowwww for me.. the screen on the iphone is effin gorgoues.. i still havent gotten over it and ive had the phone since it came out lol