Hq mock draft 5.0

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
No way Warren drops to round 3... He was considered a 1st rounder a month ago, he'll fall, but not to the late 3...

The rest I like.
You maybe right...based on a couple scouting reports. Not close to being final yet but where seeing the draft unfold better.
Thanks for the feed back always enjoy it negative or positive.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You maybe right...based on a couple scouting reports. Not close to being final yet but where seeing the draft unfold better.
Thanks for the feed back always enjoy it negative or positive.
I also don't see Bulaga falling out of the top-20, but I reckon there could still be lots of shuffling, and it's not so farfetched.

And another thing, not a critic, actually have no info on QBs, but what made you pick Skelton ahead of Robinson???

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
And another thing, not a critic, actually have no info on QBs, but what made you pick Skelton ahead of Robinson???

Just trying to go but what the board will look like in that round at that point. Best available at that position.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually RS its probable that Warren may fall. His stats aren't nearly as impressive as many of the other CB prospects along with an average combine performance. Also, draft need could play a factor in it as well. Dunta Robinson was just signed by the Falcons so I think that's one team you can chalk off as a possible draftee.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually liked the one you had before this one. Just my opinion.:icon_lol: Bulaga is not going to drop to us.

Members online

Latest posts