Howdy folks

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers fan here, all the way from sunny(ish) Aberdeen, Scotland

been a fan since about '97, despite having a bears shirt foisted on me when i was about 8 years old

fave player right now would probably be Clay Matthews, and i loved his hit on crapernick in week 1

would love to see if they come over for one of the NFLUK matches in the next year or two, but hope to plan a pilgrimage to Lambeau, maybe next year if i can

GO PACK

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

been a fan since about '97, despite having a bears shirt foisted on me when i was about 8 years old

fave player right now would probably be Clay Matthews, and i loved his hit on crapernick in week 1

would love to see if they come over for one of the NFLUK matches in the next year or two, but hope to plan a pilgrimage to Lambeau, maybe next year if i can

GO PACK

Welcome,
Not a knock mate, but you are using another members avatar. Also, one member shows a loop vid of the Matthews/SFQB body slam tackle, look for it !
If you make it to Lambeau, then you'll have done better than me and I live in America. :confused:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Scotscheese! There are quite a few Scottish Packer backers it seems!

OP
OP
scotscheese

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome,
Not a knock mate, but you are using another members avatar. Also, one member shows a loop vid of the Matthews/SFQB body slam tackle, look for it !
If you make it to Lambeau, then you'll have done better than me and I live in America. :confused:
yeah i had noticed the same avatar, just all i had on this PC and technically i am supposed to be working:whistling:
been speaking to a friend of mine and he's up for the trip, though he's not a packers fan(neutral), and somehow a giants fan over here is also considering joining me??!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I thought it was an Irish thing,...but I'm sure each country has its version. USA is the potpie! :cool:

OP
OP
scotscheese

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha, looking for a new pic to use as an avatar and came across these, loreal because he's worth it lol

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Shhhhh.

GO PACK
Of course you can.
My apologies if my sarcasm is repulsive.
Hey I have mostly German ancestors. So I appreciate a drink too many, so if I offend thee. Tip me a Penny

Ahhhh. But It's having to live with my Irish side that brings up the Scotch in me blood

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts