how to watch the Green Bay Packers live streaming online?

ausedd25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Green Bay Packers and basically any other NFL game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. I like it so much that I watched basically the whole preseason online. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

Green Bay Packers

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Green Bay Packers and basically any other NFL game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. I like it so much that I watched basically the whole preseason online. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

Green Bay Packers

Hey, Mr. Spammer - I'll do ya one better. Here's one that is actually FREE ...

MyP2P.eu :: Live sports and Now Playing overview. Free Live Sports right now on your pc.

:happy0005:

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used myp2p to watch the Pack Bears game, but I couldn't get any open channels for the Bengals game. It was very frustrating! Might be because I have a Mac, though...
Myp2p, Atdhe.net and p2p4u.net are my choices. Both p2p and atdhe only show justintv and ustream though, so, with justintv, you might want to download ultrasurf if you're outside the us.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used sopcast for one of the games. wish the picture was a bit bigger and more clear, but it did the job.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used sopcast for one of the games. wish the picture was a bit bigger and more clear, but it did the job.
Bigger? Just hit full screen... Quality has to do with the Kbps in which the steamer is configured. 600 and up is usually good, but it can get slow if there're bad connections viewing the stream. So they usually set up to 400, a nice enough stream that flows nicely.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes the p2p with steam torrent works for me also.. and after 5min of loading it buffer fines... just some local like om the west coast really sucks!

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bigger? Just hit full screen... Quality has to do with the Kbps in which the steamer is configured. 600 and up is usually good, but it can get slow if there're bad connections viewing the stream. So they usually set up to 400, a nice enough stream that flows nicely.

Yea, I messed with all of that. But I couldn't find a good balance. Either it was cutting out or just looked crappy. No big deal, I was fine with the smaller window. Allowed me to more easily chat during the game and do other stuff.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
NFL has really stepped up enforcement on games this season. JustinTV has been hit hardest so that's not always a good option.
I would post links as I do elsewhere... but need to check with robdog first.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts