How to get Packers tickets

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
It's easy to get tickets. There are numerous die hard Packer fans who are willing to sell their tickets every week. Some even sell them so often that they never actually see a game live anymore. While being "sold out" is true, "not being able to get a ticket" certainly is not a problem.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
It's easy to get tickets. There are numerous die hard Packer fans who are willing to sell their tickets every week. Some even sell them so often that they never actually see a game live anymore. While being "sold out" is true, "not being able to get a ticket" certainly is not a problem.

Your avatar and signature confuse me. Are you a Vike or a Pack fan?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please not that again...
It's a discussion if pre nfl-afl merger, but with both leagues deciding the season with a "Super Bowl", the NFL championship game counts as an championship.

(The Packers would have 15, counting both the 1966 and 1967 championship games against the Cowboys as overall championship games. It would also mean that the Vikings are 1 time NFL champions, having won the 69' NFL championship game against the Browns, despite losing the SB to the Chiefs)

So.. he's a viking fan through and through.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Not sure how the Avatar could confuse you. The signature, what Packers RS said. Don't go into it. There's and entire thread somewhere that deals with it.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Not sure how the Avatar could confuse you. The signature, what Packers RS said. Don't go into it. There's and entire thread somewhere that deals with it.

Well, I still have very little idea regarding what's going on but I don't want to start anything. Carry on.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts