How to get Packers tickets

BrianOuellet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm from Quebec Canada and I'd like to see a game at Lambeau in the fall. What's the best way to get tickets ? Is that place like contantly sold out and impossible to get tickets or are there any tricks that can help me ? Last resort a skalper ? Thank you !

L

Lunchboxer

To be honest I would not be worried about getting tickets I would be more worried about not having a season to begin with.

Thats my 2 Cents.

P.S Im sure there would be legit sites that sell tickets but its probably going to cost alot of money.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could take the risk of coming without tickets and try finding some around the stadium. Usually if you hold out till game time or 5 minutes after kickoff you can get a pretty good deal. Scalpers will usually take face value or even less so their not stuck making nothing. I have had pretty good success.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I've done the scalping thing. To me, it's worth the effort of going to Lambeau tickets in hand. It relieves some of the stress of not getting them and also allows more time for celebrating and jubilation. (aka pounding beers)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I've done the scalping thing. To me, it's worth the effort of going to Lambeau tickets in hand. It relieves some of the stress of not getting them and also allows more time for celebrating and jubilation. (aka pounding beers)

Always the practical one, aren't you?

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've walked down Armed Forces Drive (the street where everyone tries to sell tickets before the game - it's between Holmgren and Oneida) after kick-off to see if I could get tickets but the scalpers still wanted an arm and a leg for them, which I couldn't understand. It makes sense that after kick-off they would just want to get rid of the tickets. I honestly wouldn't try traveling all the way without tickets in hand.

Like others have said, you can get tickets if you're willing to pay for them (or if we're doing terribly).

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Provided there's actually a 2011 season I plan on buying tickets through ticket exchange on NFL.com. Expensive, but gotta be better than me flying over to Green Bay hoping to get a good price from scalpers.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
depending on the game sometimes you can call the ticket office of the packers and get tickets as the away team doesnt use up all of theirs.

OP
OP
B

BrianOuellet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys for the info !! I'm doing a 12 hour drive to see the game so I'll will probably buy them online, that way I'm sure to get tickets. I'm ready to pay because, hey, how often can I get a chance to see and visit Lambeau field !!! Once in a life time opportunity for me :)

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys for the info !! I'm doing a 12 hour drive to see the game so I'll will probably buy them online, that way I'm sure to get tickets. I'm ready to pay because, hey, how often can I get a chance to see and visit Lambeau field !!! Once in a life time opportunity for me :)

Get here early. Thursday is fresh cheese curd day and they're best when still warm and squeeky.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only person in this state who doesn't like warm and squeaky cheese curds? I refuse to eat them unless they've been refrigerated.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only person in this state who doesn't like warm and squeaky cheese curds? I refuse to eat them unless they've been refrigerated.

OUT! and don't come back to you've come to your senses.:)

Actually my daughter needs them chilled also. I prefer mine deep-fried and washed down with a 12oz lager.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure I've always lived in Green Bay. It confuses my family, too. They get fresh cheese curds every week from Festival and they don't understand why I refuse to eat them. It's the texture.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
depends on what game it is. if the Packers are playing the bengals it would be cheaper than a Packers vs Bears game.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it was already mentioned, but sometimes teams return tickets they can't sell to their fans. I went to the Packers/Giants game this past December (great game) and the Giants couldn't sell all their tickets so they returned a bunch. They aren't too expensive.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, now is the time to buy them it seems. Once they settle and the season is on, they will be much more expensive.

Warm and squeeky for me...

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
ebay> stubhub

For sure. Stubhub is junk, fees out my ****.

I've never been to Lambeau Field even though I live only about 6.5 hours away. I really want to get to the Opening Night game against the Saints, atmosphere should be crazy.

Members online

Latest posts