How many lost hope this season?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Feels great, doesn't it!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHH!

But, I want to ask a question, just to show how awesome this young team of fighters are.

The question is (and I want everyone to be honest), how many of you lost hope or said something like, "That's it, we're done" at some time this season?

I did. After we lost to the Lions I thought, "This team doesn't deserve to get into the playoffs".

I also did not believe we had a chance earlier after losing Grant then Finley.

Come on--- Man up. Poll perhaps?

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you guys are describing 2 different things. I don't think any of us lost hope,well atleast I hope none of you did. After the lions game I definitely said we don't deserve to make the playoffs if we play like this, but I never lost hope.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the lions loss I was worried but wasnt ever on the "this team sucks fire everyone trade everyone" wagon. That was really the only time I was worried about our post season chances. But to be honest thats the only game that we looked terrible.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bless me St. Vincent for I have sinned. I did lose faith in the Packers this year.
It was after they lost to Detroit and when we knew it wouldn't be Aaron Rodgers starting against the Patsies.
For my penance I will recite 500 times "Aaron Rodgers is still awesome" and "The Packers defense is the best in the NFL and dominates" and "Mike McCarthy is a good coach and should not be fired" so that I may learn once and for all to never ever lose faith in this team ever again.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think you guys are describing 2 different things. I don't think any of us lost hope,well atleast I hope none of you did. After the lions game I definitely said we don't deserve to make the playoffs if we play like this, but I never lost hope.
I seriously didn't think we were going to work through these injuries. You live and you learn. Fortunately, I can't think of a better way to learn from your mistakes.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I lost a little hope when we lost to detroit and when finley was out for the year after the, was it skins game? But I remember saying to myself, and my mom, that "I dont think its gonna be a superbowl" but lets get into the playoffs and win at least one-even if we limp our way in. Boy im glad this team proved me wrong, and stepped up and beat the bears to go to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of the IR guys are probably healthy enough to play in the SB too. This league needs a real disabled list and not this IR. I think they are actually contemplating having something like a 6 week DL that can be used later in the season.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They tested my faith on more than one occasion, but I remained positive and kept my faith. I just believed in this team. I don't know what it is or if it even has a reason why. They never once gave up, so I never gave up on them. The Pack just kept coming back no matter what. They have earned my loyalty. I've never seen a team fight so hard to overcome so much. Every yard, every down. They deserve to be in the SB and win it all.

The only other thing I can say is, do you believe now?

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
They tested my faith on more than one occasion, but I remained positive and kept my faith. I just believed in this team. I don't know what it is or if it even has a reason why. They never once gave up, so I never gave up on them. The Pack just kept coming back no matter what. They have earned my loyalty. I've never seen a team fight so hard to overcome so much. Every yard, every down. They deserve to be in the SB and win it all.

The only other thing I can say is, do you believe now?

Kitten, I will back you up on this. You have been one of the few diehard fans that never gave up all season long.

You set the standard this year, even for many of us old grognards.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I NEVER did. Rodgers is just too good. You can't ever quit on that guy. And Dom Capers is easily coach of the year. IDC if he just coaches defense.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guilty. Before the Jets game, I thought the season was over. Glad I was wrong!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten, I will back you up on this. You have been one of the few diehard fans that never gave up all season long.

You set the standard this year, even for many of us old grognards.

Well thanks, you made me blush! But the Packers made it easy to love them. The faith was all Packers, I just somehow managed to see past all doubt into a spirit that carried this team to the SB.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Ya kitten is def. the number one loyal fan on this forum. Never read a negative post about this team, and its truly hard to stay that positive when your a fan. Im so happy we made it to the SB for our team but also for fans like kitten and everyone on this forum

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts