How many games will we win?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Obi's right - I want to win EVERY game.....

But the Packers proving they can do it to their nemisis, the Eagles... is an interesting question! Same thing with the upgraded Vikings and Lions... oh my! The Bears? Well....aaaah! Not worried!!! Rex Grossman will really have to step up or get out, for that team to gel properly.

I say the Pack will go 11-5 - - take the Division again (haha Mike Tice) - Home Field advantage - and go on to the NFC Championship game, at least. After that - no predictions less we cause a curse to be rendered!

:thumbsup: :rotflmao: Bwahahahaha, some of these are just hilarious. Just thought I'd bump this so you fudgies can all point and laugh at eachother. :rotflmao:

I've seen some of the quotes over on "Monsters of the Midway" - and it ain't nuthin'' to brag about, trust me....

I had high hopes, gents, on how well the Sherman-less Packers would do. Guess the youth of the Players "and" the Coaching won out --- we'll be lucky to make 7-9, when last week 8-8 might have been possible.

Been awhile since I stopped by -- but this thread brings back BIG memories....

My perspective is that Kurt Schottenheimer (Defensive Secondary) and probably Joe Philbin (Offensive Line Coach) should be fired. Although Packer Report gives Philbin a free pass in the latest Mag. I tend to disagree totally about Jason Spitz - I think he's a total fraud and both Tauscher and Clifton have had their fill of covering for him on either side. In fact, I would go so far as to say Tauscher is out because of Spitz. But, I wasn't there, so I can't really say.

FINALLY - and more to the point --- I would ask this so-called Bear fan about one Rex GROSSman ... and just how is it that he can prove that Chicago can beat a Texas team with a Wisconsin born & bred boy at QB, in the upcoming Playoffs....????

I used to hail from Burlington, WI - Hometown of one Tony Romo. Both my daughters graduated from that local High School. I think that now that the other Teams were shown the true path by Denny Green (AZ) - the Bears have to realize they are doomed, totally - they are cursed to forever live in 1985, with Singletary on Defense and you-know-who at QB..... The Bears are like the NY Jets - only one ride in the BIG Dance and nuthin' forever after.

Sux to be U, I guess....

Bears, in da SuperBowl .. in what Twilight Zone ....eh?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep dreaming. BTW, it must suck now to have to root for the Cowboys because your team stinks so bad. :rotflmao:

Thanks, CDN, but I got this ......

NO true Packerfans, ... "ever" ...root for the Dallas Cowboys ....!

We leave that to you 1985-ers that jump on just about any Bandwagon, there is.....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Keep dreaming. BTW, it must suck now to have to root for the Cowboys because your team stinks so bad. :rotflmao:

We leave that to you 1985-ers that jump on just about any Bandwagon, there is.....

Glad to see ya again ib

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright - where the heck is my post where i predicted a 5-11 season?!? i demand a recount - i'm all prepared to gloat here...*****!! ;)

Blackjackking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Obi1,

Last I checked we don't play the games. We are the fans that are able to make predictions freely. If that's your prediction based on what you see thats fine.

I could see the Pack win as little as 6 and as many as 10.

He said this year; I don't think the Packers can win 10 games this year. More like 5 at the most.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Must suck having to edit a one line post. :rotflmao:
Sheesh what if you ever graduate to a paragraph?

Says the pu$$y who was shoved into a garbage can by some female rival fans. :thumbsup: Don't get me started on your grammar. at least I can fix mine or reword it properly. :whippin:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:

Okay, whatever you say 1996er. :rotflmao:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh PS there's so much to work with here this should be moved to the smack section. First you change the story to actually make it sound enjoyable. I'd rather be handled by a female then be the PeckerSucker.
Plus the fact that you do go back to edit a post cause of grammer makes me imagine you wearing your gym shorts around your ears. :rotflmao:
Alright now we better move this to the smack section :chalflag:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh PS there's so much to work with here this should be moved to the smack section. First you change the story to actually make it sound enjoyable. I'd rather be handled by a female then be the PeckerSucker.
Plus the fact that you do go back to edit a post cause of grammer makes me imagine you wearing your gym shorts around your ears. :rotflmao:
Alright now we better move this to the smack section :chalflag:

PeckerSucker? Me in gym shorts? Please don't imagine me in "that way" ever again.(insert vomiting smilie here)

Members online

Latest posts