How long until NFL films makes a show about our season?

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno how many people here watch nfl network, but I certainly spend a good deal of my free time watching the random stuff on there. Last season they had a pretty good nfl film presentation on the saints and their SB and the season leading up to it and what not. I think obviously our season will make for a really good story. So I'm wondering when they will have our film ready for the world to see how crazy a season it was.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The series is called "America's Game," and we will have one debut before kickoff this season. They do one for every Super Bowl champion, and even a few teams who've made it to a Super Bowl, but never won it.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The series is called "America's Game," and we will have one debut before kickoff this season. They do one for every Super Bowl champion, and even a few teams who've made it to a Super Bowl, but never won it.

There's also one for the '98 Vikings who went 15-1 and lost in the NFC Championship.

As a Packers fan, it's hilarious.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's also one for the '98 Vikings who went 15-1 and lost in the NFC Championship.

As a Packers fan, it's hilarious.

Is that an "America's Game," or one of their "Snakebitten Franchise" top ten lists? I know I've seen the top ten list, and even some of their "Missing Rings" series, but I didn't see one specifically for that '98 team.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We had a thread on this not to long ago

The Packers should air day before their season opening game

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LMAO as far as Missing Rings, I love how they used 2 Vikings teams over just the one Buffalo team that really should have won a Super Bowl.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah americas game is awesome, I got the box set on dvd. The extras on each disk are amazing.

Who do you guys think will be the presenters?

I think Rodgers, Driver, and Woodson. Only because you dont know if driver and woodson will win another, and this one means alot to the MVP. But sometimes they grab a random player that just tells good stories. so who knows.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Is that an "America's Game," or one of their "Snakebitten Franchise" top ten lists? I know I've seen the top ten list, and even some of their "Missing Rings" series, but I didn't see one specifically for that '98 team.

America's Game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMQ4wjVIqpI]YouTube - The Missing Rings - The 1998 Vikings (Part 1 of 5)[/ame]

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait to see it either! It's something that not only Packers fans can enjoy, but fans of other teams as well. I have heard from people in the Philly area, yes some of them Eagles fans, say great things about the Packers season. That is remarkable to some fan bases. Feelin the love! I would get it on DVD when it comes out. This season is something I am going to want to relive over and over for years to come. To me, it's was like witnessing a miracle or certainly something epic. I'll remember it and cherish it for all my days.

Members online

Latest posts