1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How do you feel about Prince Fielder in the World Series?

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Shawnsta3, Oct 24, 2012.

?

Will you be rooting for Prince in the World Series?

Poll closed Nov 7, 2012.
  1. Of course! Once a Brewer always a Brewer!

100.0%
  2. Indifferent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No! San Francisco all day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +326 / 41 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Like the topic of the thread says, how do you feel about Prince reaching the World Series and possibly winning it a year after leaving Milwaukee? Heck, he even has an outside chance of winning World Series MVP.

Personally, I am torn. Good for him. He was a great player and team leader with his time on the Brew Crew. He recognized it was probably his last year with Milwaukee, last year and did his best to get us there and couldn't get it done. He wasn't a diva or ask to be traded. He was a great player.

On the flip side though he DID chase the money and make it look easy in Detroit his first year. It's kind of like, why couldn't he get us there? This is probably a bad comparison but it's kind of like when Brett went to Minnesota and (nearly) won it there right away. While we were stuck in the dust.

I will probably end up cheering for him and supporting him. (Even though San Francisco knocked off the Cards) But I'm interested to hear what you guys think.
  2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,355 / 74 / -394
    Packer Fan Since:
    good for him.