How do I change my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't realize I'd registered here previously as VincentT. On the News-Chronicle I used the nom de guerre JBlood. I'd like to use JBlood here as I'm a great fan of Johnny Blood and what football used to be. Any way of changing?? :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VincentT said:
I didn't realize I'd registered here previously as VincentT. On the News-Chronicle I used the nom de guerre JBlood. I'd like to use JBlood here as I'm a great fan of Johnny Blood and what football used to be. Any way of changing?? :D

VincentT/Jblood just want to make sure I have it correct, you want your name to be "JBlood" correct?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how I never had to use a period or a blank character behind my username.:) No need to ever change it!

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you, Ryan. Hope I can offer something interesting occasionally.

VincentT/Jblood just want to make sure I have it correct, you want your name to be "JBlood" correct?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JBlood said:

Maybe JBlood, sign up for a new account with a user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts