How big of a deal is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of buzz around the league with the replacement refs, alot of players saying the refs are terrible. Some are retired and cant even move. For the first time in history I think, a women will be reffing the packers chargers preseason game. Any thoughts on this?

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully she'll be able to take **** from all the coaches and players without getting upset or angry after a bad call. To me that's the hardest thing to do as a ref.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alot of buzz around the league with the replacement refs, alot of players saying the refs are terrible. Some are retired and cant even move. For the first time in history I think, a women will be reffing the packers chargers preseason game. Any thoughts on this?

As long as she understands the rules, isn't in love with her whistle and has 20/20 vision, who cares?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hopefully she'll be able to take **** from all the coaches and players without getting upset or angry after a bad call. To me that's the hardest thing to do as a ref.

Last year was my first year officiating HS football. I started off a line judge and caught all kinds of flack. If you don't acknowledge them, they usually give up by the 2nd quarter.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh. They might not be as good as the normal refs but it won't be a competitive advantage for anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts