How about the Brew Crew?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah! Good for your Brewers. It's nice to see them on the winning side. You guys just might get to play my Phillies and you may not love me so much then because I'll be rooting for the Phils.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well this was the most amazing 24 of baseball I have ever seen. Incredible.

Whoever says baseball sucks it's boring, I present to you 9/28/2011.

Red Sox = most epic collapse ever. Vikings have nothing on them.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Jays fan I would love to see Doc get a ring, but I wouldn't mind a small market like Milwaukee getting a championship either. Should be interesting moving forward, baseball is hard to beat in October.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, this series had Home Field Advantage written all over it!
Hard to believe.
What a freakin nail biter.
Way to go Blue Brew Crew!
Awesome stuff. Just awesome.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to your Brewers!!! I had my baseball heart broken tonight when my Phillies lost so I'm not in such a mood to talk baseball, but I thought I'd offer my congrats to the Brewers. I hope you guys win all!!!! If they get the Cardinals in the world series, I hope they destroy them!!!

Reaction score
Congrats to the Brewers from a CUBS fan! Sure DON'T want to jink them, but please KNOW that as a CUBS fan, I want to see yuz take out the Redbirds. Speaking of which, Philly has NOBODY to blame but themselves for not taking a "dive" vs the Braves. What where they thinking? As much as I hate to admit it, the Cards just flat outplayed and outpitched 'em and wanted it more. Got three teams IN from the midwest for a change with the BIG $$$$ teams now going "fishing!" I like it! Gotta tell you Brewer fans, though, that I caught myself "counting down the OUTS" from the 7th inning on much like I did in the '03 CUB debacle vs Florida. I couldn't help but saying under my breath, "DON'T Hit a foul ball near a Brewer fan who may be looking to become a Bartmann wannabe." :cool: GOOD LUCK BREW CREW!!!

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to your Brewers!!! I had my baseball heart broken tonight when my Phillies lost so I'm not in such a mood to talk baseball, but I thought I'd offer my congrats to the Brewers. I hope you guys win all!!!! If they get the Cardinals in the world series, I hope they destroy them!!!

i dont get that. if the phillies would have beat us, i would want them to win and if the brewers beat us i would want them to win

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys mad my team won the WS?

go cards!!

No, I'm not mad, just disappointed that the Brewers didn't win it.

I hate the Cards a lot since I'm a Brewers fan, but I'll give credit when credit is due. Congratulations. Your team had an amazing ride, and you beat us, along with everyone else, fair and square. They've had their backs against the wall since the end of August. I admire your team's grittiness and "Never say die" attitude, and you deserved this championship.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I'm not mad, just disappointed that the Brewers didn't win it.

I hate the Cards a lot since I'm a Brewers fan, but I'll give credit when credit is due. Congratulations. Your team had an amazing ride, and you beat us, along with everyone else, fair and square. They've had their backs against the wall since the end of August. I admire your team's grittiness and "Never say die" attitude, and you deserved this championship.

i still cant beleive it man. its crazy. 2nd time in my life they won it and 3rd time in my life being in it. i really thought the rangers had it in game 6, but i never gave up on this team.

good luck next season, it should be a fun race!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts