How About Cobb

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love that barrel roll he pulled off. Great awareness.

Was I the only one that just KNEW he would take it to the house after recovering from being spun around?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very impressive. Its tough to be a rookie on a talented SB championship team and make an impact. Looked like a natural.

And he is just getting started . . .

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Don't forget his touchdown reception, that kid is just another weapon for Rodgers to throw to.

I can't wait till the Panthers, and if we played this well tonight, BRING ON DA BEARS!!! They won't be able to stop us

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well....to tell the truth I was screaming 8 yards deep and you're running it out you idiot!!!!!!!

I was wrong.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we may have finally found a kick returner. Now if we can only shore up the coverage units. A good start would be to fire Slocum.

Reaction score
I was actually more optimistic when he took it out.. my thought's word for word "Alright Cobb, lets see what you can do."
Same here... I was almost screaming in joy because we hadn't seen what he could do on kickoffs before that. I knew returning it from that deep would mean only missing a couple people and flipping at least once to get into the end zone!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I loved Collinsworth's comment "I felt bad for him going to Green Bay, how was he ever going to see the field with all those great WRs"
I hope we see him often. What a run on his TD catch. Dangerous man for the opposition.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Impressive start considering he was so close to getting another TD(assuming no penalty) on the punt. Hahaha I kinda feel bad for opposing defensive coordinators but not really.

Aterfy27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Espn Bloggers on tonight's live chat said that Cobb would be our #2 Receiver by the end of the season..To be honest, wouldn't be that surprised. Although i feel that the organization (and fans) have a lot of love/respect for Driver and would have a hard time putting him at #3 under a rookie. But who knows.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Cobb can easily be the number 3 guy by the end. Can someone make me a sig for me with cobb in it?

Members online

Latest posts