HOT HOT - Cincy Packer Bars ... ?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got a few of the Members of our Club heading over to the game, tomorrow... BUT, looking on JSonline, PackersNews and SouthEndZone.com - so far, I'm "not finding any" listings for Packer Bars around Cincinnati - not even on the BuckeyePackerBackers.com web site... they have just about every place you can imagine.. but not Cincy ... wonder why that would be.... :roll:

I do have a contact, who lives in Cincy (I think) - we helped his crew get tickets to be with us, last year for the Colts game.

Anyone here, from that area - who can provide us with necessary info?

IN FACT, RYAN - THAT would be a great addition to cementing this Forum as a central focus for all Packer fans... Our own database with hangout listings.... Every member here, could step up and provide that info, without much sweat.. maybe a beer or two.. but, what the hey :!:

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found one - 7. From Packers.com, actually

• Gil's Place
    5531 Fairwood Drive
    Cincinnati 45239
    (513) 923-4703

Gil's Place is a bit off the beaten path, for getting to the game.

I talked to a friend who lives out around Cincinnati, on the northern side...
Here's where he'll be for the pre-game tailgate....

• TICKETS
    100 West 6th Street
    Covington, KY
    (859) 431-1839
When you mapquest where TICKETS is located, you'll see, it's right across the river from Paul Brown Stadium - there's another place, near the bridge over the river - called WILLIE'S - which also has a shuttle to the stadium. but, you have to be in the right hand lane as you come down to the river bridge and cross it over, going away from the Stadium on I-75 / I-71, which are blended to right about there...

If anyone knows of any others - let us all in on it.
I think I may have talked my friend into organizing the Cincy Packerfans into a cohesive group.... we'll see.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try Tickets in Covington Kentucky. I know a bunch of guys from the Packers fan club will be meeting there tonight. I can't seem to find the address, but it's apparently a great bar.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, TO

- I had my message window open for about an hour while I talked to my buddy, Thomas, about TICKETS
-- as you can see, I've listed address and phone #

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts