Hope For Ted Thompson!!!

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have alot of hope for Ted Thompson! I mean look at what he did in Seattle he built that team he drafted Steve Hutchinson *pro-bowler* Shaun Alexander *Pro-Bowl* He also Drafted Michael Boulware, Brought in Matt Hasselbeck, and drafted Marcus Trufant, Jeremy Stevens, Ken Hamlin and signed Grant Winstrom. Ted Thompson is the reason why the Seahawks when to the superbowl!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been suggesting patience all free agency (all 5 days of it so far). Things will get done.

We got Kamp back
We got Ahman back (Cheap)
We got an up and coming safety who our coaching staff is familiar with
We got a big young WR who could make an impact
We got a DT who led the league in DT tackles last year.
We got Kevin Barry back ( u-71!)

Yes we did lose people.

But until those players are replaced (and with crappy players, which we'll only know when we see them play in 06) should you throw TT under the bus.

Patience.

Free Agency is about to pick up for the Packers.

OP
OP
F

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Well we didn't get Pickett signed yet. My only concern is TT is going to let him get away. St. Louis put in an offer and Pickett wants to see what Green Bay and Buffalo does. Hopefully we can get him.
YES WE DID!!!!! look >>>>>>> PICKETT SIGNED!!!!!!!!

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now we need to officially sign Gardner, then attack for another corner,receiver, kicker, runningback

...whatever happened to Charles Woodson.....Andre Dyson....

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was Eddie Drummond a FA. I know he is signed now, but I was wondering if he was just getting an extension or a new contract.

Staff online

Members online