honeymoon

packerbacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i bought tickets to the packer lions game as honeymoon for me and my new wife and ther is no better honeymoon huh well heres the deal the place we bout them sold them from under us we even had confermation on them and all,they said they couldnt do anything bout it and we are already in green bay and have our hotel room paid (were from michigan) and now were stuck looking for tickets to buy from a scalper and i have know clue where they sell them i heard people sell them game day by the field but im not sure where any help would be appreciated thanks

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm truely sorry that happened to you and your new bride. I wish there was something I could do, but I don't even have a ticket to the game. I'm going to post here what i posted in your other thread about where to get tickets from scalpers.
by the Don Hutson center (It's the big building across the street from Lambeau Field that the Packers practice inside of)
Thats the only "legal" place for scalpers to sell tickets.
You should see a pretty big crowd in that area. The street is blocked off, and the scalpers stand right in the road selling tickets.
I hope you can score some tickets!
If i were you, i'd look into sueing that ticket scammer for all your costs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts