Honest question... With our current roster, without Rodgers over/under on 5 wins in a full season

Without Rodgers Over/Under 5 wins

• Total voters

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to be jerk, but Harvin has played one game all season and Bruce Irvin was suspended the first four games. Russel Okung, the team's starting LT, played two games then went on short-term injury reserve. The Seahawks compete because their quarterback is healthy.

Yeah, I'm aware that Harvin has missed time and Russel Okung has sucked since he was drafted. You also ignored all the other players that I mentioned, including the QB. How does you saying that Wilson is the driving force on the team disprove my point that any team would struggle with the number of injuries we've suffered?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm aware that Harvin has missed time and Russel Okung has sucked since he was drafted. You also ignored all the other players that I mentioned, including the QB. How does you saying that Wilson is the driving force on the team disprove my point that any team would struggle with the number of injuries we've suffered?

I'm pointing out that other teams have injuries too.

The Wilson comment is speaking to the fact you're just not comprehending. If you have your Pro Bowl QB, you could contend regardless of injuries. Even though the Seahawks lost their starting LT, WR and OLB/DE, due to the fact they kept their QB healthy they are in first place.

This conversation is getting a little redundant. :sleep:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pointing out that other teams have injuries too.

The Wilson comment is speaking to the fact you're just not comprehending. If you have your Pro Bowl QB, you could contend regardless of injuries. Even though the Seahawks lost their starting LT, WR and OLB/DE, due to the fact they kept their QB healthy they are in first place.

This conversation is getting a little redundant. :sleep:

You're right. However, the Packers have lost far more to injury this year than the Seahawks. Your point (I presume) is that the Seahawks could win more than five games if they had as many injuries as the Packers. You mention that they've been missing a WR that's never played for them, a player at LT that really doesn't matter a whole lot (when was the last time a terrific LT changed the fortune of a team?) and a pretty good linebacker in Irvin. I'm sorry but that's not even close to comparable to what the Packers have suffered through.

To make the losses for the Seahawks comparable to the losses the Packers have faced, and assuming no Rodgers for the year, you would have to remove Wilson, Sherman, Harvin, Miller, Thomas, Red Bryant, Okung, Turbin and numerous backups. That team wouldn't win five games. So again, if you're trying to prove that the Packers don't have the depth necessary to win five games minus all our injured players PLUS the best QB in the game for an entire season, then no team in the NFL has the depth to weather those injuries for an entire season.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right. However, the Packers have lost far more to injury this year than the Seahawks. Your point (I presume) is that the Seahawks could win more than five games if they had as many injuries as the Packers. You mention that they've been missing a WR that's never played for them, a player at LT that really doesn't matter a whole lot (when was the last time a terrific LT changed the fortune of a team?) and a pretty good linebacker in Irvin. I'm sorry but that's not even close to comparable to what the Packers have suffered through.

All I did was reference the exact players you mentioned in your prior post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts