Home Made Packers Items Wanted ASAP

MikeyThePug

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking to help fellow Packer Backers sell their home made Green Bay Packers items on my site. I have a nice traffic flow, and I'm just a local trying to help locals sell their stuff!
I don't charge a commission on your items and theres no advertising fees. Just me helping you sell your items! Visit my site and inquire at the link on the bottom lefthand side of the page.
Items must be of the Packers and of quality!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking to help fellow Packer Backers sell their home made Green Bay Packers items on my site. I have a nice traffic flow, and I'm just a local trying to help locals sell their stuff!
I don't charge a commission on your items and theres no advertising fees. Just me helping you sell your items! Visit my site and inquire at the link on the bottom lefthand side of the page.
So, I am guessing there are some copyright problems with your site? I just tried to visit your proshop and saw nothing. I love homemade Packer stuff - it is some of the best stuff in my collection - but apparently the Packers don't?

Sarah

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey there. I started crocheting packer hats and I googled how to sell home made Packer items and this post came up. Do you still have a shop? I was trying to find out how to get permission from the Packers to sell hand-made items, but couldn't find anything. Any ideas?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This is one example of a hat I made, I make several other types.

Members online

Latest posts