Holmgren started 0-2 as well...

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course another explanation for Favre having a lot more time to throw might be the fact that we were playing the Saints and not the Bears. I'll agree that we looked better in week 2, but we didn't exactly set the bar very high in week 1 now did we?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rookies 1st game vs NFLs arguably best is going to look worse than in week 2 when they have more experience vs a defensive front thats not as good.

but not every team is the bears, and we aren't exactly preparing to face the bears in the playoffs or anything this year. Just got to hope they improve, do their thing, and CAN hold their own vs. the bears(a great front 4, is my point) in the future.

thats why week 3 will be interesting, cuz detroit has a solid front 4 as well.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Of course another explanation for Favre having a lot more time to throw might be the fact that we were playing the Saints and not the Bears. I'll agree that we looked better in week 2, but we didn't exactly set the bar very high in week 1 now did we?

When you score 0 points in the first week and Grossman tears you apart how could you NOT improve in week 2 when you are playing a team that was worse than you the year before.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
tromadz said:
I agree. IF there was no improvement at all, I would be scared\worried\upset that MM is a bust.

But there WAS improvement, on several levels(except pass D)

I'm amazed at your ability to opine as to a game you never saw.

Could be the post of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts