****** reacts to Packers loss to Giants...

Matt Apps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like many of you on here, I didn't even want to talk about the game after it happened. Though still disappointed, I did some therapy tonight, to try and make light of the situation.

Here is a ****** parody I created about the Packers loss:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Enjoy!

L

Lunchboxer

Yeah. I like the way all the 2011 cursed Wisconsin sports teams are used. Well done.

In the past few months for wisconsin sports we got.

Brewers crapin out in the NLCS by Shawn Marcum Pitching Game 6, Ryan Braun testing Postive for a banned substance going to get a 50 game suspension, Packers losing to the Chiefs ending a potential Perfect season, Badger Football Losing the Rose Bowl, Badger Basketball getting Bad Start in Big 10 Play,Packers losing Divisional Round of Playoffs. And the Bucks performing as usual.

Alot of positives there eh?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the past few months for wisconsin sports we got.

Brewers crapin out in the NLCS by Shawn Marcum Pitching Game 6, Ryan Braun testing Postive for a banned substance going to get a 50 game suspension, Packers losing to the Chiefs ending a potential Perfect season, Badger Football Losing the Rose Bowl, Badger Basketball getting Bad Start in Big 10 Play,Packers losing Divisional Round of Playoffs. And the Bucks performing as usual.

Alot of positives there eh?
I posted in the Atrium asking if we are cursed for the 2011 teams.
Maybe this is what the Mayans meant?
The end of the world for Wisconsin sports fans?
Oh no! We are truly doomed!

With our luck with this trend, the Bucks will get to the playoffs but then lose. And not by a last second basket by the other team.
They would win like the first 3 and then get swept in 4 games by the other team.
Ya know. Making you think it's gonna happen but then the rug gets pulled.

Thank god we don't have a hockey team to let us down.
Just what we need. One more bummer team.

L

Lunchboxer

I posted in the Atrium asking if we are cursed for the 2011 teams.
Maybe this is what the Mayans meant?
The end of the world for Wisconsin sports fans?
Oh no! We are truly doomed!

With our luck with this trend, the Bucks will get to the playoffs but then lose. And not by a last second basket by the other team.
They would win like the first 3 and then get swept in 4 games by the other team.
Ya know. Making you think it's gonna happen but then the rug gets pulled.

Thank god we don't have a hockey team to let us down.
Just what we need. One more bummer team.

Im not sure about a Hockey team letting me down. Im a Fan of the Blue Jackets and um I love the team but they stink.

ARod

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All my co-workers gave me weird looks because I literally lol'd. Very well done, now I'm off to watch it again!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw that Chewy is an assistant football coach for Waukesha West High school... is that inappropriate or what? That guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school!
Yeah, and Jerry Sandusky lives right near an elementary school.
Which means he can drool just looking out his front window as the kids are being dropped off and picked up.
Funny how peeps go all nuts over sex offenders living right next door but let sports celebs get a free pass.
(Jerry Sandusky has yet to be tried and convicted though. Even so, somethin still ain't right when someone accused of sex crimes against children can see tons of them from his front yard.)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh well done! This was the first time I actually laughed about anything Packers related since the loss! Thanks for putting that together, I think we all needed that! :roflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts