Hi this is a long shot

Steve Cash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi

My name is Steve and i live in the Uk , a few years ago infact 1998 i stayed at a resort called Sugar Bay om St Thomas and i had the good fortune to meet and chat with a lot of your fans , as you were in the divisional match (January was the month) and one of you said that if you didnt get a ticket a fair few went away to watch the games (we do the same in the Uk for Football?soccer always watch the world cup in teh sun)

apart from having a brilliant time with you lot and being a fan of american football (sorry Rams fan) , i was wondering if anyone who was there may be on this forum ,

the thing is there was a band playing there and i know your fans were there the night they played and they were from Philly , it was a large band and the family we got to know from Philly was raving about them , unfortunately i have lost contact with that family , and my wife now ex , did write the name down but we havent spoke for 10 yrs

so please if any one was there that year and remebers anything (i am struggling a bit , still hazy) and may even know what teh name of the band are it will be greatly appreciated

cheers

steve