Hi from PA

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum. I've been a Packers fan since the 60's. I've been married for 31 years to the same gal. I have 6 children; 4 adult and two teens, and one grandson. Bart Starr is my favorite Packer of all time. I graduated from two colleges and have post graduate education. I enjoy military history, the mountains, and my family.

"Croak" was my nickname in the 70's. It was born out of a firehouse card game where one guy kept shortening my real name and someone misheard him. The nickname stuck.

edmontonpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fan from Up North

Really excited to be apart of the Packer Forum with fellow packer fans! Trust me there are a growing amount of packer fans in Canada!

So, on to better things! What the hell happened to our starter D? Special Teams not so good?

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone I haven't been here in awhile..

It says my last visit was 4-24-2008!

Woooo :D Nice to see you back :D

Really excited to be apart of the Packer Forum with fellow packer fans! Trust me there are a growing amount of packer fans in Canada!

So, on to better things! What the hell happened to our starter D? Special Teams not so good?

Welcome to the forum :)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Hello from another PA Packer fan. PAcker fan for short I guess :icon_razz:

Welcome aboard and remember, as always...:viksux:

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A lot of us

Hello Hello from another PA Packer fan. PAcker fan for short I guess :icon_razz:

Welcome aboard and remember, as always...:viksux:

I've found there are a lot of Packer fans in PA. The local sports memorabilia shop told me their two highest selling NFL teams are the Cowboys and the Packers. Imagine that in South Central PA. From which part of the great Commonwealth do you hail?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've found there are a lot of Packer fans in PA. The local sports memorabilia shop told me their two highest selling NFL teams are the Cowboys and the Packers. Imagine that in South Central PA. From which part of the great Commonwealth do you hail?

you're kidding me! I live in York, PA...same region.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome

I used to live near King of Prussia, not exactly south central but I figured I would throw it out there.

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Holy cow! For 10 years I was in Shrewsbury, now I'm up around Newberrytown! It's a very small world.

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
you're kidding me! I live in York, PA...same region.

Welcome

I used to live near King of Prussia, not exactly south central but I figured I would throw it out there.

King of Prussia isn't too far. My daughter lived in Langhorne for a while, until she moved over to the Jersey side. Like I said; PA has a lot of Packer fans. The cool thing is, when you are wearing something with Packers on it, all these people greet you with some sort of affirming comment; often "Go Pack Go".

kiracat424

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King of Prussia isn't too far. My daughter lived in Langhorne for a while, until she moved over to the Jersey side. Like I said; PA has a lot of Packer fans. The cool thing is, when you are wearing something with Packers on it, all these people greet you with some sort of affirming comment; often "Go Pack Go".
Hummelstown here :) Is there some place we can all watch the Packers play together?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts