Hi from England

English_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How's it going guys? As you can probably tell from my username, I'm from England. Living near London at the moment, but being in the British Army, that won't last too long and I'll be moved somewhere else.

As I'm English, I'm really into Soccer, but growing up near two huge US Air Force bases meant that the NFL also became part of my life fairly early on. I started getting really into it in the mid 90's and my neighbour at the time (who is a huge Packers fan and my best buddy) got me into all things Green and Gold.

I spent Superbowl 45 at an Official NFL Superbowl party held in London (which featured the Colt's cheerleaders, Tiki Barber and Rhys Lloyd) and it was a great night! Hopefully one of many to come!

I'm sitting here watching the game and am concerned about our defence (as most of you probably have been since the start of the season). Luckily we have a great QB who can outscore most teams, so until a team scores over 40 points past us, then we should be good (That's the plan anyway!)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys over the course of time and who know's, hopefully one day, you'll see me in Titletown USA cheering on the Champs!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Hopefully we will get the big pilgrimage to Lambeau going for next year!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!

Wth were Colt cheerleaders there for? They could have had hot ones at least :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts