Hi Folks! Panther Fan Here.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You guys should be proud of your rep as gracious fans. Heck, we were waking around it the lot and were offered to join nearly every tailgate (granted she was wearing her GB cheerleader outfit) when alysssa mentioned she was related to Paul Hornung (sp?) An old timer who used to own a bar Paul liked, told us stories of how much of a hound he was. When we were about to walk through the entrance to the seats, Alyssa froze in awe. The group behind us said "first time?" She nodded & they clapped. As soon as we stepped into view of the field, the couple we got the tickets from on stub hub waived us over. They knew we had to be the ones because they didn't know us.

Amazing.

That was the exact reaction I witnessed when I took my son to his first Packers game at Lambeau - he was maybe 8 or 9 years old. His eyes were the size of half-dollars. I'm not much into the 'stadium experience' anymore (first game in 1965 at age 7) but to be sure it's a different sort of environment. That's for sure.

Incidentally, the Saints' fans that I encountered last Thursday were genuinely good guys who had been fans forever ... it's EASY to be courteous to visiting fans who are equally courteous. Those of you who attended a game in Philly ... I feel your pain. That stadium is cesspool for drunken idiots allowed to run rampant -- and they're PROUD of it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I mean I would think the Panthers would want a #1 pick again. Then they can have one overrated guy at every position and one actual good guy. Cam, Shockey, and Stewart overrated. Luck, Olsen, and Williams would be good.... I kid but you guys got a big fight in your division with the Falcons, Saints, and the Bucs.

Nah I think then they'd want even more overrated players. That way they'd be getting 3/4's of media attention. Newton and Shockey are already overrated but I can't say that about Steve Smith. he still has it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts